Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feds deny Zombie Apocalypse -

http://rt.com/usa/news/cdc-denies-zombie-apocalypse-855/

The US Center for Disease Control has been forced to address the American public in the wake of internet rumors of a possible ‘zombie apocalypse”.
    :boxing:
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bastards. We all know about the zombies. We all have defense bunkers set up for when zombies attack, but just like the denials about the alien crash at Roswell, the government is in denial mode. They must think we are stupid.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

zombiekit4.jpg
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Nah, probably just another bunch of Zombies getting together for a Zombie Jamboree that both Harry Belafonte and the Kingston Trio sang about in the late 1950's

It was a Zombie Jamboree
        Took place in a New York cemetery

Zombies from all parts of the Island
        Some of them was a great Calypsonians
        Although the season was Carnival
        We get together in bacchanal
        And they singing

Back to back, belly to belly
        I don't give a damn, I done dead already
        Oho back to back, belly to belly
        At the Zombie Jamboree

Comment

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC) recently denied knowing of “a virus or condition that would reanimate the dead (or one would that would present zombie-like symptoms),” after a series of instances of cannibalism across the country were reported, but remains silent about the effect of zombie-inducing parasites that live in human brains.
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

The only thing worse than the regular zombies are those DAMN NAZI ZOMBIES:

"Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

If there is a zombie outbreak and the Feds need to find the epicenter, I recommend they start by looking at the headquarters for MSNBC. Just a hunch ...
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                If there is a zombie outbreak and the Feds need to find the epicenter, I recommend they start by looking at the headquarters for MSNBC. Just a hunch ...
                We can't even have a lighthearted zombie thread without someone screwing it up with politics!
                "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

That's not political, MSNBC is a news organization.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    That's not political, MSNBC is a news organization.
                    It says a lot about them though when someones first thought is that it's political.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Where to Go When the Zombies Strike

If the Zombie apocalypse does hit, you'll be safest up in the mountains in Montana, or perhaps the Nevada desert, physics students tell us. The worst place to be? Northeastern Pennsylvania.

A team of researchers at Cornell University decided to make a computer simulation of what might happen in the U.S. if zombies really did begin to spread.

"It's supposed to be a fun topic," said Alex Alemi, a graduate student in physics who led the project. "Zombies are interesting and we thought we'd use some of the techniques used to model ordinary diseases."

Alemi and his team set up a series of scenarios with zombies first getting infected in a large city, biting and infecting other people and moving across the country.

Comment

Working...
                      X