Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite beer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

I can't say I have a "favorite", but if I could only drink one beer the rest of my life, it would have to be:

I will never turn down one of these:
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

I like OP beer. OP stands for other peoples!
      Because Denny Crane says so Dammit!

Comment

I'm in the same category as Denny. Free Beer for me (unless it's guiness).

Comment

Comment

Comment

"If you're going to do it, you're going to do it right," athletic director Jim Schaus said. "If we're going to put 'Wichita State' across our chest, then every team is going to matter."

Comment

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Originally posted by WSU Shocker
                  That is my choice if I have to buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieHog
                    That's the one I was gonna pick. I happen to be drinking one as I type this :D
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

"You can observe a lot just by watching."
                      -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by t7017s
                        Yes . . . but the blue.
                        I lived off of it for a year. Mother's milk!

Comment

I dont care for the blue or white labels but the red label is the nectar of the gods.

Comment

My favorite changes frequently. Right now one of my favorites is Ad Astra Ale from the Free State Brewery in Lawrence.

It is available in a restaraunt in Topeka about 1/2 from my house.

Ad Astra Ale Bronze Medal Winner 1991 Great American Beer Festival - Dusseldorf Style Alts. This ale is the first brewed in Kansas since pioneering days. The name "Ad Astra comes from the Kansas State Motto - Ad Astra per Aspera, Latin words meaning "To the Stars through Difficulties". We've blended Pale, Caramel, and Munich malts for a rich amber beer. The hops balance this malty sweetness, and we've chosen Northern brewer and Fuggles hops for their flavor.
                            O.G. - 13/1052. Hops - 24 IBUs

Comment

Ad Astra is a very fine beer indeed.

Comment

Working...
                              X