A new way to pay athletes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new way to pay athletes

Saw this and started wondering how wide spread it really is.

Work study allocations reflect Cowley's athletic bias
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Seems that Barton was busted for this in 06, and Butler was as well. If the Jayhawk Conference really doesn't offer full rides, and this is true, are the juco transfers paid to attend four years as well? I know of one school in the Jayhawk Conference that pays athletes out of pocket with money drugs and alcohol. I think that's a big reason why Eck isn't a D-1 coach. He was a huge part of it in the JC.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
      Seems that Barton was busted for this in 06, and Butler was as well. If the Jayhawk Conference really doesn't offer full rides, and this is true, are the juco transfers paid to attend four years as well? I know of one school in the Jayhawk Conference that pays athletes out of pocket with money drugs and alcohol. I think that's a big reason why Eck isn't a D-1 coach. He was a huge part of it in the JC.
      Words matter. You know a person at a school that .... Or you know a school that ... ?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
      X