2012 Drought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PlaneShocker View Post
    Rained here for about 15 minutes. I f'n hate this bull ****. This is Madness! (this is SPARTA!!!)
    Did someone say Madness? Not Sparta. Cairo. Where it is seriously dry.

"Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
      Speaking of fish, what did the blind man say when he walked past the fish market?
      I don't know. What did the blind man say when he walked past the fish market?
      "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

• "good morning, ladies...."

Comment

• That's way beyond the valley of poor taste.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            That's way beyond the valley of poor taste.
            This can be taken as a reprimand or an exceedingly clever continuation of the joke. I'm gonna go with #2, until scorned otherwise.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Poor taste? Depends on how fresh the fish is. Fresh tuna is awesome! Stale tuna is fun to fish for, but it's catch and release, don't eat the bad tuna.
              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Working...
              X