Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PlaneShocker View Post
    Only got .4". Drought & La Nina are in full effect. #eastofturnpike
    Parts of southern butler county got 4-5 inches.

That's east of the turnpike....in case you didn't know.
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
      Parts of southern butler county got 4-5 inches.

That's east of the turnpike....in case you didn't know.
      It's been raining in Andover for the majority of the last 3-4 hours.

Comment

It's BS, we always miss out on the good rain. The places that have already gotten enough rain keep on getting it. Officially .5" at OATVILLE ES. Not Enough, especially since tomorrow is another start of the drought.

Comment

Rained here for about 15 minutes. I f'n hate this bull ****. This is Madness! (this is SPARTA!!!)

Comment

Rained here for about 15 minutes. I f'n hate this bull ****. This is Madness! (this is SPARTA!!!)
            There you did it, you said the magic word - rain. You are now on the DHS watch list.

BTW, it has been raining at my house for almost 2.5 hours now.

Comment

Quit showing off . We just don't get that much rain in my location.

Comment

Quit showing off . We just don't get that much rain in my location.
                MOVE!!!

Comment

Since when is a half inch of soaking rain not a "good rain"? Don't believe for one minute though that I believe your rain gauge "measurements". You'll probably get an inch by the time the night's over.

What's bullshit is this shitty excuse for a thread that you pretty much got eaten alive on. It started with an incredibly quick thread title. Then it went to "No rain in the 20 day forecast". Then to "it won't rain". Then to "it won't rain heavy". Then to "It doesn't rain at my house so therefore the entire region is in a drought".

Thanks for being the butt end of more jokes, Dofo. You failed so badly at this one that you are now tied up on your sinking ship. Just admit that you f****ed up like you always do and move on.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

It's only May and everything is already yellow and burned up.

Comment

• Have you ever thought of removing the dome over your house?

I pulled up the storm totals map, and DOFO is right, he was right in a area of heavy rain, but he got none.

Capture2.jpg

Comment

• Working cattle tomorrow in this slosh is going to be a pain in the butt, but it will make the ranchers happy!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                          MOVE!!!
                          Agreed, may I offer a suggestion?

Comment

• I live in Oatville. Not where you put on your map.

Comment

• Originally posted by PlaneShocker View Post
                              It's only May and everything is already yellow and burned up.
                              Just turn on your water hose, unless there's a water restriction in your area.

Comment

• It's been raining, on and off since this afternoon in Omaha. Where I live, rain usually works from the southwest to northeast. We are both north and east of Wichita. My guess is that the rain hit areas of Wichita, moved up here, all the while, skipping Dofo's pond.

I wonder if he gets his fish here? http://www.dofos.co.uk/
                                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Working...
                                X