• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful 2nd goal for Croatia
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
      Heard a good one on the radio, soccer it’s like watching wnba on grass. Ain’t nobody got time for that.
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHA oooh that's a GOOOOOOD ONE!! OH MAN *ooh hoo aaaahhaha ooh* that was SOOOO GOOD!

But it turns out 1/8th of the planet will tune in to watch "wnba on grass" tomorrow morning, or over 9x the amount of people that watch the Superbowl.

It's weird how the boomers don't realize the anti-soccer schtick from the 80's mostly rings hollow with younger generations. Oh well, evs.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
        Beautiful 2nd goal for Croatia
        Inside post was awesome.

Comment

• When the French are having "health concerns", that just means they are blood doping and trying to set up an excuse in case they get caught.

Comment

• Morocco was pretty darn close to extending that one.

Congrats to Croatia
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Yeaaa Croats

Comment

• MESSI! MESSI! MESSI!

Comment

• Please oh please let Messi shut Lalas up.

Comment

• I cannot believe my once every four year holiday is coming to an end today.

Please oh please let Argentina find a way.

The only thing worse than the French winning a soccer game is a Jayhawk winning anything.

Comment

• Just as a precaution, I'd like to know which French and Argentina players received innoculations of any kind in the past week.

Comment

• Only 8 countries from 2 continents have won the World Cup. That number will not increase today. Brazil, for all their greatness and World #1 Rankings, haven't seen the finals in 20 years.

I think France wins again, but I am rooting for Argentina.

Comment

• I cannot believe I am about to watch the GOAT, my favorite player for the past 10+ years, play in his very last World Cup game ... and it's a final for all the marbles. And it completes the GOAT's only missing title.

Pinch me!

I bet this clocks in 1.5B viewers.

Comment

• Let's go Argentina!!!
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              Only 8 countries from 2 continents have won the World Cup. That number will not increase today.
                              Wow, never stopped to think how exclusive it is. Crazy!

Comment

• I hate all the Frenchmen in the whole world! Except this particularly hot, pouty-lipped French chick who was into soccer players back in college! I don't hate you Vero, just all of your friends and family! But I should, because I almost failed biology because of you! Succubus!

Comment

Working...
                                X