Wichita State Letter Jackets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wichita State Letter Jackets

My brother and I were discussing letterman's jackets from our high school last night, and the topic of college letter jackets came up. I don't recall ever seeing a true Wichita State letterman's jacket during my time as a student, and haven't seen any pictures of a true one before or since.

Here's what was supposedly the letterman's jacket when I was a student:

wsuletterjacket1.jpg

Which, if we're being honest, isn't the best look.

Does anyone have any pictures from yearbooks or other archives that would show a WSU letterman's jacket? I'd be fascinated to see one. Ideally, something that would look like this Wichita Southeast letterman's jacket.

wsuletterjacket2.jpg
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
    My brother and I were discussing letterman's jackets from our high school last night, and the topic of college letter jackets came up. I don't recall ever seeing a true Wichita State letterman's jacket during my time as a student, and haven't seen any pictures of a true one before or since.

Here's what was supposedly the letterman's jacket when I was a student:

wsuletterjacket1.jpg

Which, if we're being honest, isn't the best look.

Does anyone have any pictures from yearbooks or other archives that would show a WSU letterman's jacket? I'd be fascinated to see one. Ideally, something that would look like this Wichita Southeast letterman's jacket.

wsuletterjacket2.jpg
    Ross and I wore letterman's sweaters back in our day to attract the dames...

Antique/Vintage Wichita State Letterman's Sweater/ Jacket Sand KNIT Goldsmith's | #490830615 (worthpoint.com)

Here's one of my old dames...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
    X