Masters Champion Bubba Watson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masters Champion Bubba Watson

Maybe this is the kind of man our kids should be looking up to.

Official page of two-time Masters champion and 12 time PGA Tour winner, Bubba Watson. Meet the big lefty with the pink driver, University of Georgia (UGA) alum, family man, owner of AA Pensacola Blue Wahoos baseball team, Bubba's Sweet Spot, Sandy & Bubba's Milton Chevrolet, Pensacola Golf Center.

On Easter, what a wonderful day of golf....and congratulations to a truly GREAT champion.

If you get a chance to catch "Live from the Masters" on The Golf Channel, watch it. Some great insight on Bubba. I just love to see that kind of emotion.

Comment

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/golf-devil-ball-golf/fan-catches-piece-masters-history-oosthuizen-albatross-195500321.html

I
      nteresting side note to a great finish
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Interesting that he never took any lessons

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          Maybe this is the kind of man our kids should be looking up to.

Official page of two-time Masters champion and 12 time PGA Tour winner, Bubba Watson. Meet the big lefty with the pink driver, University of Georgia (UGA) alum, family man, owner of AA Pensacola Blue Wahoos baseball team, Bubba's Sweet Spot, Sandy & Bubba's Milton Chevrolet, Pensacola Golf Center.

On Easter, what a wonderful day of golf....and congratulations to a truly GREAT champion.
          What a stud!
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
          X