College Football 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football 2022

The SEC has asserted its authority early. I'm surprised the Dawgs didn't score 60 yesterday. They could have easily.

Here's to hoping the Seminoles put up a good fight tonight and at the least keep the game watchable. That's not too much to ask on a holiday weekend, is it?

LSU really looked "unenthused" last night. Kelly might not be the guy.

Can the blue blood Longhorns punish the Tide next Saturday?

Comment

That #11 for LSU should be suspended for several games. Missing the last quarter of the game last night and the 1st half next week vs Southern is nothing. That was a brutal, intentional cheap shot he delivered to the FSU QB. No room for that anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        That #11 for LSU should be suspended for several games. Missing the last quarter of the game last night and the 1st half next week vs Southern is nothing. That was a brutal, intentional cheap shot he delivered to the FSU QB. No room for that anywhere.
        I watched the game and saw that cheap shot. It was in every way EXACTLY why the targeting rule was written.
        Go Shocks!

Comment

Oklahoma State is only a 54.5 point favorite over Arkanas-Pine Bluff today. Way to challenge yourself. Is that the new Cowboy Way.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            Oklahoma State is only a 54.5 point favorite over Arkanas-Pine Bluff today. Way to challenge yourself. Is that the new Cowboy Way.
            Only if they lose by that much
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I'm old enough to remember when OU-Nebraska games were a big deal and many of the classics.

Not such much anymore guess. OU 49 - Nebraska 14

Comment

KungWu not sure that we need to College Football 2022 threads. On in the Off-Topic board and one in the Around The NCAA board. Perhaps you can combine those when you get a chance.

Comment

USF is such a clown show. Lost the game and I missed out on 600 bucks. A bad snap loses 15 yards at the 12 yard line and the holder can’t do his only job, hold the ball. Sheesh

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                    I'm old enough to remember when OU-Nebraska games were a big deal and many of the classics.

Not such much anymore guess. OU 49 - Nebraska 14
                    My Mom is from Lincoln and I grew up a Husker fan. Grandparents had season tickets and I went to games every year. As much as I want those days back I sadly don’t ever see it happening. You just can’t recruit to a place like Lincoln like you once could. The glory days are so far in the past now that you can’t really use that anymore either. It’s a little like shocker baseball to be honest. Pains me to say it.

Comment

TCU vs KState is a hot one!
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Prayers going up for coach Mike Leach. Life truly is short and you never know when tragic things can happen. Always enjoyed him.

Mississippi State coach Mike Leach remains in critical condition after being hospitalized Sunday with what has been called a "personal health issue."

Classic Leach:

Comment

ESPN - Mississippi State coach Mike Leach dies after hospitalization

Mississippi State football coach Mike Leach died Monday night after complications related to a heart condition, the school announced. He was 61.

Leach's family said, in a statement released Tuesday by the school, that Leach participated in organ donation at the University of Mississippi Medical Center as "a final act of charity."

"We are supported and uplifted by the outpouring of love and prayers from family, friends, Mississippi State University, the hospital staff, and football fans around the world," Leach's family said. "Thank you for sharing in the joy of our beloved husband and father's life."

Leach suffered what the university initially described, in a news release, as a "personal health issue" at his home in Starkville on Sunday, which required him to be airlifted to the UMMC in Jackson, about 125 miles from Mississippi State.
                          Sad news. I knew it didn't sound good when I was reading on it yesterday, but you always hope for the best.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

"In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X