Intrust Bank Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intrust Bank Arena

I personally woulda liked Intrust Bank Center better, but whatever..

Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Better yet would have been the IBC Arena.

Comment

^the soda company?

Comment

I usually refrain from reading the posted comments under a story... if you have a little time and a good sense of humor... take a peek at some of the classics.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Found this interesting:

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU
            Found this interesting:

http://www.intrustarena.com
            Thanks WstateU! That's a good find. Tells me how stupid some people are...calculating the cost per resident of the county! Haha!!

Yeah...we never have visitors paying huge amount of taxes on hotel bills, restaurants, etc.

Comment

ive given up on anything worthwhile happening withiin the city limits. *outside of the shockers that is*

add this to the "yeah sure" list

Comment

Props to Intrust.

Looking at the posts under the Eagle story shows that the 'CAVE' ( Citizens Against Virtually Everything) contingent is alive and well, even when the tax increase is expired and private money stepped up.

Comment

CAVE Logic:

Anyone hear Spike on KGSO this morning claim the downtown arena won’t work because fans don’t support Shocker basketball when the team stinks.

Later another guy comes on wondering about the naming rights revenue and where that’s going (fair question). Allison relays Bob Hansen’s answer that it’s for daily operating costs (seems reasonable) and so the CAVE responds, “well I thought the management company was taking care of all of that (uhhm don’t we still have to pay them?) and seems like there’s extra bills coming in that none of us where told about!” (implying operating costs were unexpected)

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu
                    CAVE Logic:

Anyone hear Spike on KGSO this morning claim the downtown arena won’t work because fans don’t support Shocker basketball when the team stinks.

Later another guy comes on wondering about the naming rights revenue and where that’s going (fair question). Allison relays Bob Hansen’s answer that it’s for daily operating costs (seems reasonable) and so the CAVE responds, “well I thought the management company was taking care of all of that (uhhm don’t we still have to pay them?) and seems like there’s extra bills coming in that none of us where told about!” (implying operating costs were unexpected)
                    Yeah BW....I caught the second guy. So he's still upset even when private companies step to the plate and pitch in $14.5 million? What a goon.

Comment

Oh lord I heard that same thing.

i was left shaking my head.

Comment

I guarantee you that 85% of the CAVE parties or anyone who voted "no" will somehow find their way into the arena one way or another.

Biggest hypocrites of all time.

About the "Spike" reference, ask him why we were averaging 8,000 plus a game during the 1990's?.. What does WSU have to do with the arena anyways? People are morons.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                        X