No announcement yet.

Any Motorcycle Riders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice buy. I would love a bike, but alas my wife has made it VERY clear that I cannot have one.
    Go Shocks!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
      Nice buy. I would love a bike, but alas my wife has made it VERY clear that I cannot have one.
      Yeah... gotta use that as a qualifier at the dating level. Politics, religion/faith, things I ride with motors. No particular order. Fail one and they're off the list like a fat kid in kickball.

Not saying you should get rid of your wife or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
        I get it. I was once looking into learning to ride and getting a bike when I met a girl. She had her reasons for being against it and since I'd never committed to riding I put it aside. But now that I have one it'd part of the deal. Which will either make getting a girl easier or ever harder than it has been.

Time will tell.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

Yeah... gotta use that as a qualifier at the dating level. Politics, religion/faith, things I ride with motors. No particular order. Fail one and they're off the list like a fat kid in kickball.

Not saying you should get rid of your wife or anything.
          After 39 years I have come to the conclusion that I CAN’T do any better.
          Go Shocks!

Comment

Working...
          X