Ray Liotta Dies in Sleep at Age 67

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray Liotta Dies in Sleep at Age 67

Always like Ray Liotta as an actor. Thought he was very good. May he rest in peace.

Wow! That is crazy. Was a great actor. One of my favorite scenes ever with Pesci and Liotta.

Comment

Always enjoyed Ray. I first think of him as Shoeless Joe in Field of Dreams, but he was good in just about everything.

I've sadly still never seen Goodfellas and I don't know why. It's always been on my list.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
        Always enjoyed Ray. I first think of him as Shoeless Joe in Field of Dreams, but he was good in just about everything.

I've sadly still never seen Goodfellas and I don't know why. It's always been on my list.
        If you love anything mob-related, you'll love Goodfellas. It's a long movie, and probably couldn't come out today, but incredible nonetheless. For me, it's him as Henry Hill, then Shoeless Joe. But both are iconic.

He's actually good in Wild Hogs as well. A stupid humor movie in some ways, but really enjoyable. He's been in a lot of other, older movies that posters on this board would know better than me.

Regardless, RIP. I enjoyed him and he was perfect for mob-type movies in general.
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

If you love anything mob-related, you'll love Goodfellas. It's a long movie, and probably couldn't come out today, but incredible nonetheless. For me, it's him as Henry Hill, then Shoeless Joe. But both are iconic.

He's actually good in Wild Hogs as well. A stupid humor movie in some ways, but really enjoyable. He's been in a lot of other, older movies that posters on this board would know better than me.

Regardless, RIP. I enjoyed him and he was perfect for mob-type movies in general.
          I also thought he did a great job in Hannibal, and remember him from Article 99 way back when as well. I know there are others, but they escape me right now. I'll have to IMDB him later. May have to see if Goodfellas is streaming anywhere.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ray-lio...dfellas-actor/

Always like Ray Liotta as an actor. Thought he was very good. May he rest in peace.
            He was a good actor. Was he a good person and will he Rest In Peace, is something I just don’t know.

Comment

funny how?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                funny how?
                I'm a clown? I amuse you?

Comment

He was in two certified blockbusters. Not many actors, or any of us relative to our fields, achieve that kind of excellence even once.

Lets not forget his video game voice acting as Tommy Vercetti in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Best story and acting of the franchise.
                  Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

He literally scared me in Something Wild. I was convinced he wasn’t acting.

Comment

RIP Ray… “If you build it, he will come.”

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Cop Land as well. A lot of good actors in this movie.

Comment

Working...
                        X