Texas model injured rejects $200K settlement offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas model injured rejects $200K settlement offer

If I was the manufacturer I would tell her to sue me.

What a dumb ass gets out of the plane walks into the prop and it is their fault?
    Last edited by JJClamdip; March 27, 2012, 04:54 PM.
    An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

In a country led by THIS President, with no tort reform, I expect this to be about a $750,000,000 settlement.

And of course, that $750,000,000 is free money. It doesn't cost anyone, anything, or anywhere. It's just free.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      In a country led by THIS President, with no tort reform, I expect this to be about a $750,000,000 settlement.

And of course, that $750,000,000 is free money. It doesn't cost anyone, anything, or anywhere. It's just free.
      Of course we cannot forget congress, since most of them are lawyers they are not interested in any reform either.

They like to blame each other for nothing getting done, go out in the evening have drinks, pal around, bang a few interns, male and female and we pay for it.

Pretty good gig if you can get it.
      An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

I think Pringles original intention was to make tennis balls... but on the day the rubber was supposed to show up a truckload of potatoes came. Pringles is a laid-back company, so they just said, "**** it, cut em up!" - MH

Comment

Working...
        X