Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket Price

Hi is Joerg.
    Any smartguys knowing if #Shocker ticket pricing up in 2022-23 hoops??

Inflate is crazy!! Always Joerg nicewife go Dillon food,,, take 1/2 Joerg working $$$ get food. Today inflate taking on FULL of Joerg $$$ !!! No leaving money for burbon drink! Inflate ever day! Not understanding this inflate,,
    Joerg secrethide extra penny from nicewife for to BUY Joerg #Shocker ticket.

Thanks is Joerg

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Joerg View Post
      Hi is Joerg.
      Any smartguys knowing if #Shocker ticket pricing up in 2022-23 hoops??

Inflate is crazy!! Always Joerg nicewife go Dillon food,,, take 1/2 Joerg working $$$ get food. Today inflate taking on FULL of Joerg $$$ !!! No leaving money for burbon drink! Inflate ever day! Not understanding this inflate,,
      Joerg secrethide extra penny from nicewife for to BUY Joerg #Shocker ticket.

Thanks is Joerg
      Joerg needs to switch to vodka, the bread of communism.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        $67... pfft... I wish.

Raise your hand for three figure fill-ups where you have to run your card twice.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

$67... pfft... I wish.

Raise your hand for three figure fill-ups where you have to run your card twice.

Just had my first nearly not $100 fill up yesterday in a long while.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Just had my first nearly not $100 fill up yesterday in a long while.
            Been a while for me. 34 gallon tank.

Comment

What’s gas down there? 5.65 here.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                About $5.75 or so here in San Diego.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

$67... pfft... I wish.

$4.89 in my neck of the woods. Shiesh! On a side-note...my two 20-something year old daughters who didn't listen to Mom and Dad are now super pissed they voted for the Main Stream Media non-coherent president. They know better now and have changed their tune. I normally would give them the old "I told you so"...but they're both smart young ladies and knew they would figure it out for themselves eventually. Anywhoo...lesson learned and hopefully will never make that mistake again.
                  FINAL FOURS:
                  1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                  1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                  Number of Times Ranked: 157
                  Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                  Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                  Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                  #3 - Dec. 2017
                  #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                  #2 ~ March 2014
                  Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                    You are by the oil too.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

You are by the oil too.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Secrethide, lmao
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Regardless of the topic at hand, there is so much joy in a Joerg post.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

You are by the oil too.
                            Not really. There is one small refinery here but it’s 400 miles southwest from me. The Slope is 600 miles north of me. There’s also very limited rail here so all refined products are trucked in tankers.

Comment

For those in Wichita, the 4x gift cards at Dillons are a must. Pick up a $500 gift card using the Amex Blue card and you get 6% cash back on the purchase plus an additional $60 or 12% in fuel savings if you fill up 30 gallons twice. My wife shops at Target quite a bit and adding the gift card to their app is a breeze.
                              Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Working...
                              X