MIchelle Obama's Brother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIchelle Obama's Brother

Karen Robinson, brother to Michelle Obama, and his wife, Karen, are suing the University School of Milwaukee.

Michelle Obama's brother, Craig Robinson, and his wife, Kelly Robinson, are suing the University School of Milwaukee after the school expelled their kids.

The school hasn't commented except for a report that the kids were model students, but that they were tired of the Karens.

The "Underground Railroad" (apparently from 10 years ago that was ended and would have nothing to do with their kids) seems both inflammatory and gratuitous in nature....imagine that. It also seems unlikely to have occurred in the manor in which it's revealed in the article.

Maybe they'll be happier with their children in perfect local public schools? Or they can start their own politically correct perfect school? I'm sure plenty of folks will be anxious to apply.

These people (Karens) are so exhausting.

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Karen Robinson, brother to Michelle Obama, and his wife, Karen, are suing the University School of Milwaukee.

Michelle Obama's brother, Craig Robinson, and his wife, Kelly Robinson, are suing the University School of Milwaukee after the school expelled their kids.

The school hasn't commented except for a report that the kids were model students, but that they were tired of the Karens.

The "Underground Railroad" (apparently from 10 years ago that was ended and would have nothing to do with their kids) seems both inflammatory and gratuitous in nature....imagine that. It also seems unlikely to have occurred in the manor in which it's revealed in the article.

Maybe they'll be happier with their children in perfect local public schools? Or they can start their own politically correct perfect school? I'm sure plenty of folks will be anxious to apply.

All I have to know about this is that the absolute last thing this school would want to do is expel these kids, knowing the complete circus and unwanted attention doing so would bring about. And yet they still did, and here comes the smear campaign. They still did it!

Now, if I was a parent and wanted my kid to stay in the school at all costs and the school told me I was being an unreasonable asshole, would I:

A) Mind my manners and ease off, allowing my kids to stay in said school, regardless of my feelings, for tge sake of my kids.
    B) Decide that this school is not what I want and look elsewhere for a school that caters to my educational desires for my kids . Or...
    C) Keep being an asshole, not carimg about the implications for my kids, forcing the school to expel my children, hurting them.

Now, I would choose A or B, but I'm not an entitled asshole (I don't think).
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Michelle Obama's brother is the former coach at Oregon State, by the way. He averaged a losing record in his six seasons as head coach. Can't imagine why.
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
        Now, I would choose A or B, but I'm not an entitled asshole (I don't think).
        I agree! You're just a regular asshole.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Yep, I’m sure everything that happened exactly how it’s been reported.

Yah I’m sure the school only allowed white students to test out of math and not black ones. Makes total sense.

Garbage.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I agree! You're just a regular asshole.
            Correct.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
            X