No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 - Qatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Certainly an excellent opportunity for the US to advance out of Group B.

We'll open with either Wales or Scotland or Ukraine, then England and finally Iran.

Nov 21 on opening day will be our 1st match. If we advance, Group A is paired with Group B. Again, if the US were to finish 1 or 2, they seemingly would have an excellent opportunity to advance to the next round.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

We'll open with either Wales or Scotland or Ukraine, then England and finally Iran.

Nov 21 on opening day will be our 1st match. If we advance, Group A is paired with Group B. Again, if the US were to finish 1 or 2, they seemingly would have an excellent opportunity to advance to the next round.
      Exactly my thoughts. I predict we get 4/5 points and either top the group or advance on GD...similar to our 2010 or 2014 campaigns.

I would much rather play Scotland or Ukraine as opposed to Wales. Gareth Bale and Aaron Ramsey would be problems.

The Netherlands got the perfect draw. They might get 9 points and not struggle at all.

Groups C, E, F, G, and H seem particularly difficult. I'm glad we're not in any of those.
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Saw this pointed out on Twitter...Suarez and Uruguay will be playing against Ghana. Which is kind of funny considering what happened in 2010.
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

This is an excellent opportunity for us. We could have done much worse.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Group E is pretty nasty.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

P&L in KC should be a hopping place on November 21. Any soccer fans going to the CBE Classic could get to watch the World Cup match in that same area that day.
              78-65

Comment

Working...
              X