Pfizer delisting on Nasdaq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pfizer delisting on Nasdaq?

Don't know how this works, but it sounds like Pfizer might be prepping for a bankruptcy? Or at least protection from something big?

Originally posted by rrshock View Post
    Don't know how this works, but it sounds like Pfizer might be prepping for a bankruptcy? Or at least protection from something big?

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/d...rimary_doc.xml
    Intersting. Protection from lawsuits maybe?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock View Post

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/d...rimary_doc.xml
        Yeah, that document has nothing to do with delisting Pfizer _stock_ or seeking protection of any sort. In fact it's kind of the opposite.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Sources say Pfizer has just filed a Form 25 with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), in which Form 25 says that they want to delist their securities from the exchange and they want to exit the public market. This means that Pfizer will no longer be a public company.

Comment

The form 25 that Pfizer filed is delisting "0.250% Notes due 2022". Not any of their stock.

Comment

Comment

The government granted protection to Pfizer. You can’t sue them for any side effects from the Vx, even death.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Like I said, I had no clue about any of it. Just saw it and thought I would ask.

Comment

Working...
                  X