No announcement yet.

Apple vs. Android: What Do You Prefer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple vs. Android: What Do You Prefer?

I wrote my newest blog on this topic: http://wichitabyeb.blogspot.com/2012...and-users.html

For nearly two years I was using an Android phone (Samsung Epic). But I decided to go ahead and make the switch to iPhone in the past month.
    ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
    www.wichitabyeb.com

I've never used the iPhone. I recently got a Droid about 6 months ago. I love it. And based off of people who sell both of them and the few iPhone friends I have, I see no reason to switch.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

As I always tell people when it comes to stuff like this, use what you like and helps you do what you want. I'll hear often (usually from an Android person like I am, but not always) "but you can't do... on the..." Well, if that person doesn't care about that feature, it doesn't matter. The vast majority of people just want their stuff to work and don't care a great deal about customization and all that. They want their device to turn on quickly, be able to talk and text, do email and Facebook, have some apps for work and play, and just want it to work.

EB wrote about that cross platform issue, which will become a bigger one as we go to more cloud based stuff. The reason I got the Nook Tablet over the Kindle Fire was the fact that I already had an older Nook and investment in books that would be available to me on both devices. I've come to like some other things about my Nook Tablet over some Kindle Fires that I've played with, but cross platform was the big one.
      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

I love my iPhone. I've had about 3-4 friends switch from android to iPhone since I have had mine.
        Never had an android so dont know to much about it. always loved my iPods so this was a no brainer to me.

Comment

I love my IPHONE. I loved my IPOD, so it just natural to go to the IPHONE when it became available. Plus it means I can carry one less thing with me. Plus, if there is ever something I wished my phone can do - well there is APP for that. With ICLOUD all my stuff is basically interconnected/integrated from Laptop, IPAD to IPHONE. Never have to worry about getting stuff moved to one device or to the other.

Comment

I have had an android for a couple of years now. I've only played with iPhones but never had one. I'm happy with my android and probably won't switch. I might however give it up one of these days due to the cost of the data packages.

Comment

^good luck with that. Most plans anymore will make you carry one. Unless you go prepaid and well its freaking pre-paid

Comment

I have a DROID and Apple everything else. I grew up with Apple (I am a college student). I want to throw my X across the room most days. The only reason I keep it is because I can connect to the internet for free via bluetooth.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                X