… do you personally know.
    More than 10
    10.34%
    5 to 9
    20.69%
    1 to 4
    48.28%
    20.69%

Show me where I can access real names and pictures on this site and I can participate in your survey. Without really knowing that info it makes this survey impossible to participate in.

Comment

I've met a few in real life because of SN.

I know a few I met through other avenues. I know two of them still post at least occasionally.

I know a couple more that used to post but don't anymore. I might kinda know a couple

But only one of those that still posts would I say I know well.

I met another once after traveling to Miami, OK to watch Ehimen play. I traveled with another poster to that game. But I can't remember which one of you assholes it was I met down there.

How are we judging this?
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Really thought there’d be more indicating zero.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I know a few I met through other avenues. I know two of them still post at least occasionally.

I know a couple more that used to post but don't anymore. I might kinda know a couple

I met another once after traveling to Miami, OK to watch Ehimen play. I traveled with another poster to that game. But I can't remember which one of you assholes it was I met down there.

How are we judging this?
          I remember that game. There were quite a few W’s in the stands watching Three Rivers play that night.

Comment

Shoxthemonkey is married to my aunt.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I don't know of any, but I have a list of some I would like to meet. Some I would like to chat with, some just to see if my mental image is close to accurate Screenshot_20220110-162341_Firefox.jpg
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by atlwsu View Post
                I don't know of any, but I have a list of some I would like to meet. Some I would like to chat with, some just to see if my mental image is close to accurate Screenshot_20220110-162341_Firefox.jpg
                I once sat next to a guy at the top of the gen admission that looked like this and claimed to be a shockernetter.

I have my suspicions.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

I once sat next to a guy at the top of the gen admission that looked like this and claimed to be a shockernetter.

I have my suspicions.
                  I've never sat at the top!

Well, at least not in your lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

I've never sat at the top!

Well, at least not in your lifetime.
                    Kung comes to mind…

Comment

I think I met that guy once.
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Whenever I've met a Shockernetter in real life, the response has always been amusing. The legend is real folks.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

Kung comes to mind…
                          Spot on, except there's no bag of chips on that guy's desk, I wear shades, and my mom's basement isn't that well lit.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

How are we judging this?
                            You met this a-hole Glad I made such a good impression on you.

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post

You met this a-hole Glad I made such a good impression on you.
                              You were the one I was thinking but it was a little foggy and I didn't want to tag the wrong person.
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                              X