Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    Facebook user might have captured Laundrie on trail camera:

I’m not saying this is the guy but whoever was on my trail camera this morning in Baker, Fl strongly fits the description of Brian Laundrie, authorities have been contacted but people in the North...

Capture.JPG
    If that’s him, how long does he think can live out of a Jansport backpack?
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

If that’s him, how long does he think can live out of a Jansport backpack?
      It depends on his skill level, but you’d be surprised!
      Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

She is completely wrong. I think it has little to nothing to do with race. I wholeheartedly believe it has to do with a young female with a large social media presence. It wouldn't matter if she was white, black, purple, pink or blue. Social media has WAY more to do with the exposure the story is getting than race.

Like WuDoc said, if Joy has an issue why doesn't she devote her show or a new show to exposing all of the black women who go missing rather than race bait and complain all the time. Playing the victim is one of my biggest pet peaves. It's a lazy way out.
        People only get national coverage when shot by police if they are black. It’s narrative driven.
        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

People only get national coverage when shot by police if they are black. It’s narrative driven.
          I think we need to devote more attention to the shebeast theory.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Brian Laundrie's Death Ruled a Suicide

Comment

****ing coward
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Dang. Thought maybe a gator got him.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                  Dang. Thought maybe a gator got him.
                  A gator may very well have scavenged his remains. He took the easy way out though. He would not have done well going to jail for the rest of his life.

I think Laundrie's parents probably knew that he was planning on taking his own life when he left their home to head to the wildlife preserve.

Comment

Working...
                  X