Norm Macdonald Passes Away at 61

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norm Macdonald Passes Away at 61

Norm Macdonald, the popular comedian, TV show host and former 'Saturday Night Live' cast member, has died after a long battle with cancer. He was 61.

Norm was one of a kind. He never gave you what you might expect, even compared to other comedians.

Here's him proving why ESPN would never let him host the ESPYs again.

Here's the famous moth joke.

Here's him destroying OJ.

And an homage that would only be fitting...

​​​​​​
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

He was a solid, funny dude. RIP

Comment

Oh man. Norm was one of my favorites.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Dorf on Stalking. Gold.
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

One of the absolute best. And he definitely wasn't afraid to push buttons and say whatever the hell he wanted, which is what got him fired from SNL.

Loved Norm. Spent much of yesterday perusing YouTube just watching Norm clips. Be it SNL, standup or talk shows.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

My favorit bit was him talking about if he was a murderer, he'd dig a very deep grave.
              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                My favorit bit was him talking about if he was a murderer, he'd dig a very deep grave.
                This video does not belong to me this is just a bit from Norm Macdonald - Me doing a standup.Norm rants what if he was a serial killer and how serial killers...

Comment

I liked his alcoholism being a disease. "I think as far as diseases go, you have the best one".
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

His David Letterman was really good. And his Burt Reynolds impression.

Comment

Working...
                    X