Podcasts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Podcasts

Does anyone listen to any podcasts on a regular basis? I'm not entirely sure when I'll find time to expand what I listen to, but am always curious about any others out there that might be worth exploring.

Currently, I listen to the following:

Timesuck - This is kind of a history/comedy show. He covers a number of topics in pretty well researched detail. There have been some gangsters like Bonnie and Clyde, Billy the Kid, Baby Face Nelson. The Lincoln assassination, JFK, Elenor Roosevelt. Genghis Kahn, Vlad the Impaler, Rasputin. The Civil War. A number of Serial Killers like BTK, Gacy, Chikotilo, Dahmer and many others. A few interesting conspiracies like Flat Earth and the Moon Landing being fake. It's hosted by one of my favorite comics but you get a lot of good and entertaining information.

Scared to Death - It's a horror podcast hosted by the same guy as Timesuck and his wife. They cover allegedly true tales of hauntings, possessions, UFO abductions, cryptid tales and such.

Is We Dumb - Also hosted by the same guy as above and the producer of Timesuck. They mostly tell stupid stories about themselves as well as find online stories of just ridiculously stupid things. Usually good for a number of laughs.

Get into Gate: A Stargate Podcast - I enjoy Sci-Fi and Stargate was one of my favorite shows. They do a rewatch of all the series and discuss. For most of the show, they also included a friend who'd never seen it so you got a cool perspective of a first time watcher.

BertCast - I sprinkle this one in. Bert Kreicher is another comedian and this is basically him interviewing mostly other comics and they just chat about anything and everything. I tend to skip around and find his shows with people I know and like, but they can be pretty good.

Some others I've been meaning to get to eventually, I'm trying to catch up and get through the entire Timesuck catalog.

Small Town Murder
    Crime and Sports
    Middle of Somewhere
    Crime Junkie

I admit, true crime is intriguing. I mostly listen while working or sometimes in the car.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

For murder/disappearance, I listen to That Chapter. The host is Irish and has a dark humor that appropriately lightens the mood of the content. It’s actually a YouTube channel, but works well as a podcast.
    Livin the dream

Comment

Bill Burr's Monday Morning Podcast usually makes me chuckle.
      The Assman

Comment

I listen to mostly political podcasts:

Joe Rogan - Long
        No Agenda - Long (Adam Curry)
        Jason Whitlock
        Tim Dillon - very raunchy, but I find it hilarious
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
        X