Some people are idiots - general discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some people are idiots - general discussion

I give credit to the flight crew in handling the situation.

Give that crew a raise!
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Why would they suspend the crew, even if it was just no more than saying so. I'd like to know what their protocol is?

Comment

Nothing squashes one's hope for humanity more than working with the general public.

If there ever was a reason for a no fly list, this dude is it. Hope the crew gets a raise and an interview on a late night talk show.
        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
          Why would they suspend the crew, even if it was just no more than saying so. I'd like to know what their protocol is?
          I imagine it's SOP for incident investigations like this.
          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Red Green would be proud of how flight crews have utilized his favorite tool!

Comment

Alcoholism is sad.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                Alcoholism is sad.
                I think we should all wear alcohol monitoring bracelets because alcohol abuse kills people and is a risk.

Comment

The passenger wasn't Cuomo?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I think we should all wear alcohol monitoring bracelets because alcohol abuse kills people and is a risk.
                    That would be convenient when leaving the sports bar.

I think it would be a good option on a car. Let's say you buy a car for your daughter to take to college. In the steering wheel there are sensors that measure the blood alcohol level. The car is disabled if anybody touches the wheel with a level over .08. Could save some trouble in the future.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

That would be convenient when leaving the sports bar.

I think it would be a good option on a car. Let's say you buy a car for your daughter to take to college. In the steering wheel there are sensors that measure the blood alcohol level. The car is disabled if anybody touches the wheel with a level over .08. Could save some trouble in the future.
                        They have those for habitual offenders. They can be overridden so they have to be checked monthly to ensure no tinkering.

Seems like a very non-invasive way to protect society and should be implemented immediately by the EPA, cuz we just give powers away to whomever the hell we want.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

They have those for habitual offenders. They can be overridden so they have to be checked monthly to ensure no tinkering.

Seems like a very non-invasive way to protect society and should be implemented immediately by the EPA, cuz we just give powers away to whomever the hell we want.
                          Let's just say I know someone who had to have one of these put on, though she wasn't a habitual offender. Regardless, she happened to know someone who could tinker with it and got it taken care of. He just helped her out as needed and it apparently worked fine. She passed whatever period she had with it and it was removed.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

https://twitter.com/ajwimsatt/status...415453698?s=19
                              She is a national treasure. That was great
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                              X