Blue Origin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Origin

Bezos successfully returned in the astro-dildo!
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      Bezos successfully returned in the astro-dildo!
      Go Phallus go!

One of the funniest movie scenes EVER!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I don't think this counts as going into space. If we hadn't been doing this for 60+ years already, I might be more lenient, but this is not breaking any barriers.

Go into orbit, like Musk is capable of doing, then I'll be impressed.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
          I don't think this counts as going into space. If we hadn't been doing this for 60+ years already, I might be more lenient, but this is not breaking any barriers.

Go into orbit, like Musk is capable of doing, then I'll be impressed.
          Ya, it's basically just a d!ck measuring contest for the billionaires...

Comment

The flying penis made a very successful re-entry.

Comment

WEST TEXAS—Outer space has returned an unwanted Amazon package that was sent to it unsolicited yesterday. According to witnesses, the package floated gently back down to earth after being rejected. Locals have asked Amazon to please "pick this thing up and bring it back to the warehouse" as no one really wants it around or knows what to do with it. If you know who ordered a giant metal gumdrop with 4 dudes in it, please call Amazon immediately. 

Comment

As much as I realize the shape of the mothership is somewhat fathership-like, it's still a pretty amazing feat. Post flight news conference provided info as to why he chose that platform, and it has everything to to with scaling for the future. Capitalism at it's best...anyone who thinks making everyone "equal" and redistributing an entrepreneur's wealth will allow this type of innovation is just nuts (somewhat fathership-like).

Comment

Originally posted by ShauXTyme View Post
                  As much as I realize the shape of the mothership is somewhat fathership-like, it's still a pretty amazing feat. Post flight news conference provided info as to why he chose that platform, and it has everything to to with scaling for the future. Capitalism at it's best...anyone who thinks making everyone "equal" and redistributing an entrepreneur's wealth will allow this type of innovation is just nuts (somewhat fathership-like).
                  FYI: monopolies are not capitalism at its best...

Comment

Working...
                  X