No announcement yet.

UEFA EURO 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heading over to Copa America for a moment.....Neymar is by FAR the biggest flopping star in the game and I will die on that hill. He dives when he's not touched or barely touched and ends up in a death lurch more times than I can count.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Heading over to Copa America for a moment.....Neymar is by FAR the biggest flopping star in the game and I will die on that hill. He dives when he's not touched or barely touched and ends up in a death lurch more times than I can count.
      100% agree. He is the worst amongst a lot of bad.

Comment

If you aren't watching Fox sports version of the Ochoa (fs2) you should be. In the 12th round of penalties. Both goalies scored...

Wanted to add this is concacaf gold cup qualifying... And Guadalupe wins it in twelve rounds

Comment

The Three Lions take the Dynamite to OT. Who wins this one?!

If Denmark is satisfied to just keep packing it in, they will lose. I think.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

The Dynamite decided to keep packing it in and play inside the 18. That's what happens, don't blame me.

Comment

That was one VAR wouldn't over turn no matter the initial call. Tough to go down a goal on that one, especially when the initial shot is stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by dregn View Post
                That was one VAR wouldn't over turn no matter the initial call. Tough to go down a goal on that one, especially when the initial shot is stopped.
                Agreed, but it was going to happen eventually. You just can't be satisfied to pack it into the 18.

Comment

For the Copa match tonight ...

Comment

For a whiney-ass, Neymar is dirty.

Comment

I like that while England is sitting in a bit, Kane is still willing to probe up front somewhat. Italy is stepping up there game here early in the second half. This could be a darn good game.

Comment

England better start connecting on some passes or Italy's possession game is going to pick them apart.

Comment

Comment

NNNNYYYYYYOOOOOOoooooooo!!!!!

Comment

- Italy played to win, England played to not lose.
                              - Nothing on offense from their main men
                              - Waited too long to make any substitutions
                              - Poor penalty kicks from players who are supposed to be skilled at it

Aside from the great Trippier cross + beautiful Shaw finish and Pickford’s PK save, Italy bossed the game in England’s own back yard
                              The Assman

Comment

Yeah all that and also Italy is better.

Comment

Working...
                                X