Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KBOR actually got it right this time….

Comment

I think Muma is a great choice. I feel he will continue to Bardo vision. I don't know where he stands with the AD, but for the University as a whole, this is a fantastic hire.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
        I think Muma is a great choice. I feel he will continue to Bardo vision. I don't know where he stands with the AD, but for the University as a whole, this is a fantastic hire.
        Just curious, truly innocent question...I don’t know much about him other than his Twitter account...why is he a fantastic hire? Again, not being snarky...I just don’t know him much.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
          Rick Muma…..and I couldn’t be happier!
          He photographs well.

Comment

Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
            Just curious, truly innocent question...I don’t know much about him other than his Twitter account...why is he a fantastic hire? Again, not being snarky...I just don’t know him much.
            I don't have specifics to recall, just a lot of the things of read about him or seen him say about different aspect of life and the University as a whole. I've always thought highly of him and felt he was a great leader. Never thought they'd actually hire him, because they always seem to go way outside the University for such things, but he always struck me as an important piece to WSU regardless of his role. I'm not sure I've ever seen or heard anyone say anything bad about him. I'm sure those people exist, but I haven't seen them.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
              Rick Muma…..and I couldn’t be happier!
              I was trying to figure out the sexual innuendo in that name.
              Livin the dream

Comment

Promoting from within is probably the right approach this time around. We needed someone who understands and can perpetuate Bardo's vision, not someone who may end up rocking the boat.
                "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                  1) He understands the university and the culture of it and the community
                  2) He was a fantastic Provost
                  3) He is very level headed and will not rush to judgment unlike his predecessor
                  4) He values others opinions and relies on them

Comment

Thanks Sub and Lax.

Comment

Working...
                    X