Chris Bosh All Star Commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Bosh All Star Commercial

Chris W Bosh aka the used car salesman urges his fans to send him to the NBA Allstar Game in New Orleans

I'm sure a lot of you have heard about this. I thought it was a lot of fun. A lot of people think its blasphemous for one reason or another.

Sports are just games and some people take them way too serioulsy, Chris Bosh obviously doesn't.

I kinda like it! I might vote for him! 8)
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

whats so blasphemous about it.

Comment

I've just seen some talking heads on TV and heard them on the radio going on and on about what a joke it has turned all star balloting into, and what a joke fans voting is, etc. The major complainer I have witnessed was Skip Bayless, and that guy hates everything. I belive his cohost called him an "enemy of fun" which seems correct.

Comment

All Star voting by fans has always been a joke. It's more of a popularity contest than anything. How is this going to make it any different?

I thought it was pretty funny myself.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

That was Hi-larious... I'll vote for him just for clownin' like that.
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
            X