Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern Lights

3C75386F-CC62-4BB6-901D-B9F374C9EE7A.jpeg
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

The lights were out tonight. Got a couple poor quality pics with my phone. Good enough to share tho.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

shock So beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

My ex-wife’s family has a lake house north of Traverse City on Lake Leelanau. I always enjoyed being able to catch glimpse of this natural wonder. Of course it was a sliver or narrow bands of lucky, and closer to the horizon (pales in comparison to true northern latitudes) but worth the loss of sleep. Thankfully my son still can enjoy this nocturnal tapestry of God.
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

When I was a teen, I thought they were made up. Just amazing!
        Livin the dream

Comment

This is absolutely beautiful. I could hang a big picture like this on a wall somewhere.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

The long narrow one is 5 miles south of the two big ones. I was chasing them and finally got to where the three vibrant ones got taken and they felt like I could reach out and touch them. At one point I swear I was in them.

Comment

This is so cool it looks totally fake.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

This is so cool it looks totally fake.
                My first thought also...
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

NM

Comment

Seriously, I see similar types of pictures at Autumn & Art here in Wichita that I've considered buying in the past. I forget what they were running, but that depends on the photographer. This is truly a beautifully stunning photo.

Well done sir
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I've never seen green photos. I have always seen multicolored ones. The green ones are awesome too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        I've never seen green photos. I have always seen multicolored ones. The green ones are awesome too.
                        Whites and greens are the most common. These started white and really faint. When they are low energy they just look like streaks, like bright white glowing clouds. The more energy they have the more vibrant they get. These had decent pinks and reds mixed in.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                          Whites and greens are the most common. These started white and really faint. When they are low energy they just look like streaks, like bright white glowing clouds. The more energy they have the more vibrant they get. These had decent pinks and reds mixed in.
                          That's a seriously special phenomena you have in your backyard!

Comment

Thanks for sharing those with the rest of us

Comment

Working...
                            X