No announcement yet.

Mt Rushmore of Standup Comedians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe I forgot to mention Chris Porter. He's a comic out of KC that I think is pretty damn good. He can be found on Tubi and Amazon if interested.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Steve Martin, Jerry Seinfeld, Chris Rock, Robin Williams, Richard Pryor in no particular order.

Personally, I find Dennis Miller phenomenal. I could listen to him for days.
      Doc, it's no wonder I like you. Dennis Miller's rants were a thing of beauty.

I'll also throw Bill Burr in the ring. He does not give a you-know-what, and doesn't seem afraid of what people think. His last four specials are on Netflix and are must-watches.

"In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Lest we not forget Ron White.

Comment

Henny Youngman!
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
            Lest we not forget Ron White.
            Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Henny Youngman!
            Can't fix stupid!

Take my wife....Please.

Was this one of Youngman's: Told the doctor I was going to marry a 20 year old. He said that could be fatal. Well, if she dies, she dies.
            Last edited by ShockTalk; March 2, 2021, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Phyllis Diller, Joan Rivers, Carol Burnett (that one is a stretch but I adore her)

Comment

Richard Pryor
                George Carlin
                Don Rickles
                Jonathon Winters
                ———
                Steve Martin
                Robin Williams

First two are mortal locks. I would be happy with any of the remainder. Martin's sculpture must have the fake nose and arrow through the head, though.
                “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

I thought Sara Silverman was pretty good and then when you think of her you think of Jimmy Kimmel and if you think of him you (at least me) think of the man show and then that goes straight to girls on trampolines. Sorry about that.

Comment

Eddie Murphy, Rodney Dangerfield, George Carlin, Steven Wright:

Even in death, Dangerfield has a sense of humor. His headstone reads “there goes the neighborhood”.
                    Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                    Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Working...
                    X