No announcement yet.

2021 Formula 1 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anybody here attended the Formula 1 race in Austin? Just got tickets for October and super stoked, but know nothing about that venue what-so-ever.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      Has anybody here attended the Formula 1 race in Austin? Just got tickets for October and super stoked, but know nothing about that venue what-so-ever.
      That is great! It should be great time. So is the tickets for practice, qualifying and the race? Or just for the race?

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

That is great! It should be great time. So is the tickets for practice, qualifying and the race? Or just for the race?
        You can get tickets for all three, or you can get tickets for any day you want. My son is a huge 21 Pilots fan, so we are going to practice day and then the 21 Pilots concert afterward at the track. We might go to qualifiers too, but haven't bought tickets for those yet. We want to watch the actual race on the tube.

Comment

Are the Formula 1 races available live on YouTube.tv?

Comment

Are the Formula 1 races available live on YouTube.tv?
            I think they are if u are a subscriber.

Comment

I think they are if u are a subscriber.
              What channel would they be on? I bought F1 Access TV and it's a joke. I thought I could watch the events live with Access TV but I can't. I plan on upgrading to F1 Pro in order to watch the events live. It's $78/year -- a little more than 1 month of youtube.tv. But I might resubscribe to youtube.tv instead if I can watch the races on it, since the wife likes to watch other stuff.

Comment

What channel would they be on? I bought F1 Access TV and it's a joke. I thought I could watch the events live with Access TV but I can't. I plan on upgrading to F1 Pro in order to watch the events live. It's $78/year -- a little more than 1 month of youtube.tv. But I might resubscribe to youtube.tv instead if I can watch the races on it, since the wife likes to watch other stuff.
                I don't have youtube tv so I can't speak to any details. I subscribe to f1 Pro TV. They have updated it this year so you can cast it to your tv from your phone/ipad to the TV.

If you are a formula 1 fan, then it is well worth it for the race archive, weekly products, multiple race screen perspectives. I will have the race on TV and then I will have either data screen (particular useful for qual day), or specific driver video (for following in race and hearing their team radio) and then the pit screen is interesting perspective as it more busy and shows multiple perspectives of the race.

Comment

I don't have youtube tv so I can't speak to any details. I subscribe to f1 Pro TV. They have updated it this year so you can cast it to your tv from your phone/ipad to the TV.

If you are a formula 1 fan, then it is well worth it for the race archive, weekly products, multiple race screen perspectives. I will have the race on TV and then I will have either data screen (particular useful for qual day), or specific driver video (for following in race and hearing their team radio) and then the pit screen is interesting perspective as it more busy and shows multiple perspectives of the race.
                  Yeah, I just canceled the stupid Access TV level subscription that I purchased through Roku. Then just now I tried to purchase the Pro level straight through Formula 1 but my bank declined (most definitely because it's a foreign processor when you go through formula1.com). But my bank isn't open on Sunday. :( So looks like I will miss this race.

Comment

This morning sucked! Fun to listen to the commentators jackjaw though.

Comment

This morning sucked! Fun to listen to the commentators jackjaw though.
                      It is too bad the weather had to be so bad. This had all the hallmarks of being an epic race.

Comment

Working...
                      X