My Experience After Receiving the 2nd Covid-19 Vaccine Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Experience After Receiving the 2nd Covid-19 Vaccine Shot

I post this only for information and what you, your parents, and possibly grand parents may, or may not, encounter, but which I did, after receiving my 2nd Covid-19 Vaccine shot.

I will be 83 in a very few months and in pretty good shape. Work out most days with light weights, and either swim daily or walk a fast (for me) 2 miles.

Went to bed at mid-night (8 hours after the vaccine shot), and the only discomfort I had was just a very, very slight ache at the entry point of the needle.

At around 3 a.m., I was jarred awake by a very strong (what felt like an electrical shot to my right stomach, followed by one to my right back, then right butt cheek (now that was really uncalled for).

And this was repeated again identically to all of the same areas on my left side. Almost like it was programmed?

I have never had the misfortune to have ever been hit with a phaser, but I am guessing this was perhaps slightly weaker, but they were all pretty powerful jolts.

Called my family Dr. the next morning and he stated he had just read some reports on this very same thing happening in small numbers to others. The conclusion was that it was my body's immune system fighting the vaccine, and then accepting it. Sure took its damn time.

And that this acceptance, in fact, is a very good thing, as it indicates I will most likely be well protected against the virus.

Whatever, but I can relate it sure scared the crap out of me at the time.

Thanks for sharing this.

Comment

Sounds like you had your immunological cobwebs dusted off. Well done sir and congrats!

If you really want to rejuvenate the old shell, look into the stem cell therapy they are doing in Panama. This is the main location now for Americans to get cutting edge treatments that can reverse all kinds of defects, injuries, and maladies. Many top doctors in Houston keep offices in Panama just for this purpose. Don't know what this has to do with vaccines, but free info for ya if you have a few extra bucks lying around and would like to go back in time a decade or two.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
        Sounds like you had your immunological cobwebs dusted off. Well done sir and congrats!

If you really want to rejuvenate the old shell, look into the stem cell therapy they are doing in Panama. This is the main location now for Americans to get cutting edge treatments that can reverse all kinds of defects, injuries, and maladies. Many top doctors in Houston keep offices in Panama just for this purpose. Don't know what this has to do with vaccines, but free info for ya if you have a few extra bucks lying around and would like to go back in time a decade or two.
        Thanks, Cold, I know they are doing a lot of mentation with stem cell therapy in several different types of cancer, and in several cases significantly increased the possible lifespan,Iof patients by years versus months. And in a few, the cure rate has doubled. Kidney cancer being one. MD Anderson Hospital in Houston is one of the places they ate testing at.

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
          I post this only for information and what you, your parents, and possibly grand parents may, or may not, encounter, but which I did, after receiving my 2nd Covid-19 Vaccine shot.

I will be 83 in a very few months and in pretty good shape. Work out most days with light weights, and either swim daily or walk a fast (for me) 2 miles.

Went to bed at mid-night (8 hours after the vaccine shot), and the only discomfort I had was just a very, very slight ache at the entry point of the needle.

At around 3 a.m., I was jarred awake by a very strong (what felt like an electrical shot to my right stomach, followed by one to my right back, then right butt cheek (now that was really uncalled for).

And this was repeated again identically to all of the same areas on my left side. Almost like it was programmed?

I have never had the misfortune to have ever been hit with a phaser, but I am guessing this was perhaps slightly weaker, but they were all pretty powerful jolts.

Called my family Dr. the next morning and he stated he had just read some reports on this very same thing happening in small numbers to others. The conclusion was that it was my body's immune system fighting the vaccine, and then accepting it. Sure took its damn time.

And that this acceptance, in fact, is a very good thing, as it indicates I will most likely be well protected against the virus.

Whatever, but I can relate it sure scared the crap out of me at the time.
          I had not heard of this before, and those symptoms are not familiar to me in an immune response setting. Thanks for sharing.
          Livin the dream

Comment

I did some brief Google research, and in exceedingly rare instances, transverse myelitis has been reported. This is where neurological pain/weakness is felt in both sides of the body. The back and stomach pain can be explained by an irritation at the T9-T12 level, but the pain in the butt is almost certainly in the sciatic area. I wonder what is causing it to skip the lumbar?

If anyone hears or reads more, Iā€™m interested.
            Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
              but the pain in the butt is almost certainly in the sciatic area.
              I thought this pain came from the Wifeiatic or Childiatic areas?

Comment

Working...
              X