New Amazon HQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Amazon HQ

If you wanted to build a new second HQ for your $1.7T company and you were Jeff Bezos and you had literally unlimited money, what would it look like?

Did no one on their design team see the resemblance to . . .

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

https://notthebee.com/article/holy-c...hq-in-virginia

They "crap" Silver, perhaps because they're Amazon?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

If you wanted to build a new second HQ for your $1.7T company and you were Jeff Bezos and you had literally unlimited money, what would it look like?

So the 3 buildings surrounding "the cone" are the actual offices and it is primarily just a showcase/park-like structure. I was looking for the parking for the 900 bikes, but didn't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

So the 3 buildings surrounding "the cone" are the actual offices and it is primarily just a showcase/park-like structure. I was looking for the parking for the 900 bikes, but didn't see it.
        Well that’s lovely!
        Livin the dream

Comment

Where do the tree roots go?
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

That looks like a lot of fun to climb! I want one!

They'll probably have at least 6 feet of soil depth and plant trees w/ shallow roots. Of course there will be ample automatic watering. No need for deep roots in that sci-fi landscape.

It's no coincidence that Amazon is locating its headquarters close to D.C. They are going to come under tremendous anti-trust pressure over the next decade. They are at the size - perhaps well past the size - where most companies get neutered.

Comment

Working...
            X