Pizza for Paxten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza for Paxten

Tonight if you plan on eating Pizza please try and do it at the Valley Center, Park City, Goddard, or Maize Pizza Huts. One of my roomates from college has a younger brother who just lost there little girl to Leukemia. This was planned before she died on Sunday night and this is still going on. She was diagnosed in December of 2010 and died before she even turned three. If you have kids, this is heartbreaking to say the least. 20% of all sales will go to this fund if you use the flyer attached. Here is a story from Kake on her. RIP Paxten.

Attached Files

My girlfriend worked with a girl who went to school with the mom. Very sad story. I wish I had the ability to get a pizza from any of those locations tonight but sadly I don't. I hope that some do.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Thank you for posting this. I live in Valley Center and attended high school with Paxtens parents and family. I live just down the street from her grandparents now. We just finished eating our Pizza for Paxten. The turnout was amazing and pizza hut said they were going to have to quit taking orders as they were going to run out of pizzas before closing.

Comment

Working...
      X