What a great video!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a great video!

Done by a student (or possibly faculty member) at San Jose State University. I thought it was excellent.

Run it full screen, I think it's HD.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Didnt know you were a cat lover
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Great. Now we are looking kindly at evil robots and feral cats. The robot was a thief and the cats, well, they are cats. Movies like this will jade our sensibilities and cause us to sympathize with the immoral and illegal evil robots.

I think it's time we take a stand and not be softened by the misguided sympathizers of evil robots. Feral cats belong in the pound and evil robots belong in the scrap heap.

Say NO to evil robots!!!!
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Did you notice how the storekeeper was portrayed? He was white. He was large and had a menacing build. He had a mustache. He could not be trusted.

Now look at how the evil robot was portrayed. HE was small, clean and drawn to look cute. The robot wan't white and didn't have a mustache.

The cats were portrayed as sweet and defensless.

In reality, the shopkeeper was simply trying to make ends meet and probably employed five to seven people. He was running an honest business, getting by and took the time to keep his store swept and tidy. Those damn cats programmed that evil robot to steal!!! Yes, the evil robot is evil, but the damn cats programmed him to steal milk!!!

They could have been more honest with their approcah and given the evil robot a mustache. They could have been more accurate with portraying the coffehouse owner. Most coffeehouse proprieters are dimunutive, clean shaven, feminine and happy. And no matter how you try to portray a cat, cats are dishonest, selfserving and not to be trusted!!! Pure propoganda.

This film is a crock.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Thats funny MoVJ but I kept thinking thats how Foxs news would have spun it
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
            Did you notice how the storekeeper was portrayed? He was white. He was large and had a menacing build. He had a mustache. He could not be trusted.

Now look at how the evil robot was portrayed. HE was small, clean and drawn to look cute. The robot wan't white and didn't have a mustache.

The cats were portrayed as sweet and defensless.

In reality, the shopkeeper was simply trying to make ends meet and probably employed five to seven people. He was running an honest business, getting by and took the time to keep his store swept and tidy. Those damn cats programmed that evil robot to steal!!! Yes, the evil robot is evil, but the damn cats programmed him to steal milk!!!

They could have been more honest with their approcah and given the evil robot a mustache. They could have been more accurate with portraying the coffehouse owner. Most coffeehouse proprieters are dimunutive, clean shaven, feminine and happy. And no matter how you try to portray a cat, cats are dishonest, selfserving and not to be trusted!!! Pure propoganda.

This film is a crock.
            Coffeehouse owners are definitely not clean shaven. 'Specially the ones with the facial piercings. I can buy-in to your evil cat/bot assertion though.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Coffeehouse owners are definitely not clean shaven. 'Specially the ones with the facial piercings. I can buy-in to your evil cat/bot assertion though.
              And one other thing, why do the cops look like jackbooted thugs? They were only doing their job, keeping law abiding citizens safe from evil robots.

Comment

Working...
              X