Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are these the new Chiefs and other NFL uniforms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are these the new Chiefs and other NFL uniforms?

This uniforms are circulating for NFL'S new uniforms by Nike. Are they real who knows but the Chiefs uniform suck:bi_polo:

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Good god. Some of those are flat out ugly, including KCs. My wosrt picks: Chiefs, Bears, Steelers, Redskins, and Bengals.

Best: Bills, Captain America Patriots, Jets, Eagles, Cardinals, Panthers.

Comment

Some are "CU AWESOME" some are "CU NOT" and most are just "CU"

Comment

No bro, the Chiefs are never getting new uniforms.

Comment

I hope the Chiefs never do away with the red helmet with the white Arrowhead.

Comment

Those were proved to be wrong by many folks in the know. Those were just a fans mock up that went viral.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone;290821
              Those were proved to be wrong by many folks in the know. Those were just a fans mock up that went viral.
              This. I had suspicions when I saw them. Looked like a cheap mock up. But Nike uni's? I don't think the QB in white would like the Defense in grey.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
              Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                This. I had suspicions when I saw them. Looked like a cheap mock up. But Nike uni's? I don't think the QB in white would like the Defense in grey.
                Nike now has the NFL contract and I believe it kicks in come around April. There are going to be some teams that are going to have some mildly radical changes but for the most part the teams will remain as they are.

Comment

Uh oh, another uniform thread. What do the fashionista policia think about the Chiefs?

Comment

Working...
                  X