Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSU Campus: Rated 1 of 10 spookiest places in Kansas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have spent a tremendous number of late nights on the WSU campus and the only spooky thing I ever saw were a bunch of games coached by Mike Cohen.

Oh that, and a wookalar.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I attended a small, Catholic college in Illinois. I still think it was haunted. There were times that the hair stood up on the back of my neck and I convulsed in tremors of sheer fear! I was sure the place was haunted! In retrospect, the amount of paranormal activity I perceived had a direct inverse correlation to how prepared I was for class.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

My first encounter with wondering if there wasn't something odd about the WSU campus came in Lindquist Hall. Something about that building gives people the creeps. Lol.. My junior year this professor of mine who was 6'4, 250 lbs. and had taught at WSU for years walks into class and took a poll by people raising their hands, if anyone thought Lindquist Hall was creepy. The entire class room shot their hands up, all at once. Several students gave examples about why they thought it was spooky. Then, the professor even admitted that over the years, he didn't even like being in Lindquist at night. It was certainly interesting.

Comment

The men's restroom in the Wilner lobby is below the main level. It has a creepy feeling to it.

I had a couple of classes in Lindquist but don't remember it feeling creepy.

Comment

I guess this is a good comparison Royal.. I help the Buhler High Debate and Forensics team and have been doing so for 4 years now.. Those kids claim BHS is spooky at night, but it's not.. We've gotten back from tournaments at 1am before and I'm pretty sure, by now I've had to walk down every hall way in the pitch dark for one reason or another. Never once have I gotten any chills though. Lindquist Hall though.. I didn't even like sitting in the hall way by myself before class started.

Comment

Now this is creepy!!!

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Bill O'Reilly didn't believe in ghosts. Now he does.

Comment

Looks pretty ghostly to me.. http://www.kansas.com/2011/01/29/169...n-strikes.html

Comment

Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
                    I guess this is a good comparison Royal.. I help the Buhler High Debate and Forensics team and have been doing so for 4 years now.. Those kids claim BHS is spooky at night, but it's not.. We've gotten back from tournaments at 1am before and I'm pretty sure, by now I've had to walk down every hall way in the pitch dark for one reason or another. Never once have I gotten any chills though.
                    I remember some long dark walks in the halls there but not anything creepy about it. Of course, that was prior to the newer additions. There are some places that has the potential to feel creepy, like the access to the auditorium catwalk that is between the really old exterior brick and the auditorium, as well as the area under the band room instrument storage (they use it frequently now, but not when I was there - it was forbidden.)

Comment

Dillons on 30th is a spook fest.. BHS is just not.. lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X