Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barney's place

On Ridge. Anybody ever been there?

Once. Several years ago. Was nice, quiet place.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      On Ridge. Anybody ever been there?
      pogo was a regular there for several years, then he got married and became and eastsider.

He does not cross Hillside anymore.
      An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

It's Ok if you like we waited on by a purple dinosaur. More of a hang-out for K-Staters and other assorted reptiles.

(P.S. - Just kidding pin. A poor attempt at humor on my part. I haven't ever graced the place and I am now probably banned).
        Last edited by 1972Shocker; January 21, 2012, 08:45 AM.

Comment

I used to eat burgers there quite a bit. Kurt Russell ate there just 30 minutes before we showed up. He was having a Learjet serviced and wanted to eat somewhere indiscreet. The waitress was all giddy and showed us his autograph. Kinda funny.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Hey, the name's Plissken!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Went there for karaoke. Kinda quiet, neighborhood bar kinda place. Not bad. Didn't see Russell.

Comment

Sorry for the hijack, but has anyone been to Mike's Wine Dive? If so, thumbs up or down? Searching for a quaint/unique little
                restaurant for a pre-game meal.

Last edited by WstateU; January 21, 2012, 11:44 AM.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

N&J Cafe - Lincoln & Oliver

Comment

LeMonde at Central & West.

Comment

Snake!
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                        Sorry for the hijack, but has anyone been to Mike's Wine Dive? If so, thumbs up or down? Searching for a quaint/unique little
                        restaurant for a pre-game meal.

http://mikeswinedive.com/
                        Owned by the Stevens boys, no thanks I do not frequent any of their business enterprises.
                        An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                          Hey, the name's Plissken!

I heard you were dead.

Comment

Snake rocks! And loves a good Barney's burger!

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
                              pogo was a regular there for several years, then he got married and became and eastsider.

He does not cross Hillside anymore.
                              If you weren't so full of it you sanctimonious riverside twit I would kick your butt. Seriously my eastside wife and I still travel to Barney's for the Chicken fried steak (me) and the Chicken fried chicken (her). I have shown her the finer things in eating and drinking establishments since we have been married. I introduced her to Merle's, Tys Diner and the Shamrock. She normally doesn't drink more than a couple of beers a night but everytime we have ever frequented the Shamrock she has had at least a half a dozen while we were there. All three are her favorite places to go now.

Comment

Working...
                              X