Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sean Connery: James Bond actor dies aged 90

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainme...y%20thrillers]

We lose another great one in 2020. May he rest in peace.
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; October 31, 2020, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Shame on me. For all of the man’s brilliance, my first thought of “him” was SNL Celebrity Jeopardy. Granted, I’m a bit younger and admittedly not as much of a movie person...but still.
      78-65

Comment

A legend.
        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

The damn dogs name was Indiana

Comment

Here's a guy that's not woke.

I'm gonna be honest with you; I've never slapped a woman, but if I was going to, I would do it just like Sean Connery.

Comment

I loved the Bond movies, and zero doubt that Connery was by far and away the best 007 but Mr. Connery was brilliant too in the Untouchables, First Knight and his epic performance as the best Russian Sub Commander with a Scottish accent ever, Marko Ramius, in The Hunt for Red October.

I actually expect someone close to 'Cold to whisper those immortal words to him someday.....you arrogant ass, you've killed us!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                I loved the Bond movies, and zero doubt that Connery was by far and away the best 007 but Mr. Connery was brilliant too in the Untouchables, First Knight and his epic performance as the best Russian Sub Commander with a Scottish accent ever, Marko Ramius, in The Hunt for Red October.

I actually expect someone close to 'Cold to whisper those immortal words to him someday.....you arrogant ass, you've killed us!
                He was solid in the League of Extraordinary Gentleman as well. Epic performance in fact!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

You are right, but Roger Moore was the coolest.

Comment

Working...
                  X