Anyone Need a New WSU Shirt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Need a New WSU Shirt!

This cracked me up, the maker of this shirt must have got our colors confused with MSU. I feel sorry if this person really needs the $20, they may have a little trouble getting rid of it. http://www.ebay.com/itm/WSU-WICHITA-...ht_4992wt_1139
    Attached Files
    Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

It is a Washington State shirt.

I LOVE that we are the dominant WSU in the nation right now. We just need to stay there.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
      It is a Washington State shirt.

I LOVE that we are the dominant WSU in the nation right now. We just need to stay there.
      That's what I thought, but, no, it clearly says "Shockers" on the front when you go to the site. Odd colors.

Comment

I've seen a lot of college apparel over the past 5-or-so years with non-school colors. I've seen light blue and pink WSU stuff at the bookstore.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
          I've seen a lot of college apparel over the past 5-or-so years with non-school colors. I've seen light blue and pink WSU stuff at the bookstore.
          Sure, and that stuff is usually marketed toward women, and is acceptable. This is blatant ignorance, plain and simple.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
          Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Working...
          X