Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video appears to show Marines unrinating on Taliban bodies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video appears to show Marines unrinating on Taliban bodies.

I say what is the problem?

I think that I would have poured a little swine blood on them just for good measure.

• This image taken from a video posted on YouTube and edited for graphic content appears to show four Marines as they prepare to urinate on corpses.
    The U.S. Marine Corps is launching an investigation into a video that recently surfaced online showing what appears to be several Marines in uniform urinating on corpses.
    The video, which started Wednesday morning making the rounds on the Web, shows four men in full Marine combat gear standing over the bodies of what appear to be dead Taliban fighters. They look around before proceeding to urinate

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/11...#ixzz1jCAAOmSt

:congratulatory:
    An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

My guess is that they just humped it straight from church and this was the most efficient way of distributing Holy Water.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Because it's simply not the right thing to do. Because Americans are better than that type of behavior. Because Americans don't need to stoop to the level of behavior that is prevalant in some of the societies with which we find ourselves in battle. Because it serves no positive purpose whatsoever.
      Thus educates and chasitses Veritas.

Comment

I'm not gonna watch the video, but I sincerely hope this is just a prank pulled by avid airsoft die hards.

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
          Because it's simply not the right thing to do. Because Americans are better than that type of behavior. Because Americans don't need to stoop to the level of behavior that is prevalant in some of the societies with which we find ourselves in battle. Because it serves no positive purpose whatsoever.
          Thus educates and chasitses Veritas.
          Maybe instead of shooting them the marines should have put them in a chair slit their throats and cut their heads off.

That would have been a lot better.
          An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Because, as we all know, stooping to the level of the enemy/opposition is always the best course of action and the best way to influence the world and spread the principles of freedom and open societies.

Spread freedom far and wide! Pee on their bodies, front or side!

(insert the old board's roll-eyes emoticon here)

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

1. When was this video taken?
                2. If it was anywhere near 01, does anyone remember just how pissed the nation as a whole was?

This needs to be tossed. They weren't mutilating the bodies, not scalping or taking limbs. Its defiling an enemy. There is absolutely no problem with it as far as I can see. Its war, not tea with granny.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                  2. If it was anywhere near 01, does anyone remember just how pissed the nation as a whole was?

This needs to be tossed. They weren't mutilating the bodies, not scalping or taking limbs. Its defiling an enemy. There is absolutely no problem with it as far as I can see. Its war, not tea with granny.
                  You don't see any problem with the fact that this video is circulating all over the world making us look like complete hypocritical morons?

Comment

If a blurb I heard today is accurate it's a violation of international law and/or treaties. That's not a problem in your eyes?

Comment

Not a prob for me.

Comment

Nor me
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

I do agree that the soldiers should be publicly reprimanded, hands slapped, scolded, etc, then sent on their way to continue about their business.

That said, @pinstripers:' and @JJClamdip:'s sons cannot take my daughter to the prom. LMAO

Comment

So if American soldiers (or civilians) are killed in response to this (look up the term "blowback"), you will still have no problem with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              I do agree that the soldiers should be publicly reprimanded, hands slapped, scolded, etc, then sent on their way to continue about their business.

That said, @pinstripers:' and @JJClamdip:'s sons cannot take my daughter to the prom. LMAO
                              Can u post pictures?

Comment

Working...
                              X