Baseball Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball Playoffs

Figured I would start a thread to discuss as I didn't see one. I know for me personally, this is an exciting year as the Padres are in the mix for the first time in 14 years and have a very fun and exciting team to watch.

The game last night was phenomenal!! Not sure who the Pads will start today against the Cardinals as they have had to piece together the pitching staff with their #1 and #2 starters out with injuries. Most likely a Johnny Wholestaff situation today.

Tatis and Machado are hopefully finally coming around after a slow start in game 1 and early in game 2.

Tatis is unreal. Slam Diego advances.

Feel bad for Codi at Chicago. He was tossed into an inferno in the deciding Game 3 of their series with Oakland. He worked out of it with no damage which was spectacular, then started the next inning fine, but a suspect walk then Murphy (maybe?) from Oakland took a 95 mph sinker out and his 1st post season was done. He left with the White Sox still leading 3-2 but it didn't last long.

Cannot believe the Reds couldn't push across 1 lousy runs in 2 games, the first going 13 innings.. What a waste of Trevor Bauer. Dude went 5-5 this season with like a 1.70 ERA.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Tatis is unreal. Slam Diego advances.

Feel bad for Codi at Chicago. He was tossed into an inferno in the deciding Game 3 of their series with Oakland. He worked out of it with no damage which was spectacular, then started the next inning fine, but a suspect walk then Murphy (maybe?) from Oakland took a 95 mph sinker out and his 1st post season was done. He left with the White Sox still leading 3-2 but it didn't last long.

Cannot believe the Reds couldn't push across 1 lousy runs in 2 games, the first going 13 innings.. What a waste of Trevor Bauer. Dude went 5-5 this season with like a 1.70 ERA.
      Tatis is so exciting and fun to watch. Something baseball needs more of in my opinion. Hard to believe he is only 21 years old. Sucks for the Padre fans here in San Diego. Been so long since their has been a winning playoff team and can't even go to the games at Petco.

Ya, Codi was put in an absolutely awful situation and did a good job working out of it. Great to see some former Shox playing well in the bigs.

I REALLY hope the Pads make a move for Bauer. I love his attitude.

Comment

Working...
      X