No announcement yet.

Epstein Didn't Commit Suicide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And in Great Britain, Prince Andrew was stripped of his military and royal titles last week. That's what they do to pedophiles over there. Here in the USA, we re-elect them or nominate them for the Oscar.

Comment

The Clintons may have had something to do with Epstein’s death? That probably should be investigated! They should get Lindell, Giuliani, and Kobach on that right away.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
        The Clintons may have had something to do with Epstein’s death? That probably should be investigated! They should get Lindell, Giuliani, and Kobach on that right away.
        Ok, I like sarcasm as much as the next guy. I understand Guiliani, and Kobach as being somewhat entertaining, but a reference from a rural Ulysses Kansas guy about A "pillow guy" from rural Minnesota (well rural like Newton is from Wichita), I'm not sure I understand.

We will just see who might get a mention as one of Epstein's close young girl, sexually obsessed co-horts? Could it be Prince Andrew (good guess), Bill Clinton (good guess), Trump (maybe), or the "Pillow guy" (fat chance)? It sounds like Ghislaine Maxwell may be ready to name names.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-e...s-court-papers

Convicted longtime Jeffrey Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell is no longer fighting to keep secret the identities of eight people who were named in a now-settled civil lawsuit by the sex traffickers’ accuser as having partaken in the pair's sex trafficking schemes, recent court papers show.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Ok, I like sarcasm as much as the next guy. I understand Guiliani, and Kobach as being somewhat entertaining, but a reference from a rural Ulysses Kansas guy about A "pillow guy" from rural Minnesota (well rural like Newton is from Wichita), I'm not sure I understand.

We will just see who might get a mention as one of Epstein's close young girl, sexually obsessed co-horts? Could it be Prince Andrew (good guess), Bill Clinton (good guess), Trump (maybe), or the "Pillow guy" (fat chance)? It sounds like Ghislaine Maxwell may be ready to name names.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-e...s-court-papers

Convicted longtime Jeffrey Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell is no longer fighting to keep secret the identities of eight people who were named in a now-settled civil lawsuit by the sex traffickers’ accuser as having partaken in the pair's sex trafficking schemes, recent court papers show.
          I think the My Pillow guy also backed a half-ass election fraud investigation last year. I could be wrong, though. I chuckled at Eric's post with that assumption.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

I think the My Pillow guy also backed a half-ass election fraud investigation last year. I could be wrong, though. I chuckled at Eric's post with that assumption.
            Well there were enough reports of election fraud (in numerous states) to believe it happened. Cheating is a fact of past elections. Some places more than others (Example: the Governor in Arizona admitted to cheating going on in some counties, but that it wouldn't have changed the outcome in Arizona). Just not that it would have changed the outcome, so I still give him a pass.
            Last edited by Shockm; January 19, 2022, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Modeling Agent Suspected of Recruiting Underage Girls for Epstein Found Hanged in Prison Cell

"It almost seems like the entire ring of people who were doing this that their conscience is getting the better of them now that they are being held accountable for their actions," Spencer Kuvin, a lawyer for several Epstein victims, told the Miami Herald. "Of course, the alternative conspiracy theory is that it's like someone is trying to clean up shop."

Kuvin also said the timing of Brunel's death is a "hell of [a] coincidence," adding that "It's almost like it's someone is trying to send a message to Ghislaine to shut up."

Comment

Why haven't I heard more about this? This article is a week old and I only know about it because someone on TikTok pointed it out and made me go searching.

Have I just been out of the loop and this is much more common knowledge or has this only been glossed over or ignored for the most part?

NY Post - 'Salacious' allegations against Epstein associates to be unsealed: report

A final batch of court documents related to pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s associates and “salacious” allegations against them could be released in the coming weeks — some four years after the disgraced financier’s death, a report claims.

The documents will name at least one “public figure” and will be made public within the coming months, according to a filing reviewed by the DailyMail.

The records are likely to reveal hundreds of “alleged perpetrators” and individuals accused of “serious wrongdoings,” as well as Epstein’s victims and employees.

Thousands of court documents unsealed in 2019 revealed claims that Epstein trafficked then-teenager Virginia Giuffre to a US senator, the former governor of New Mexico, a prominent hedge fund manager and a late longtime MIT professor.
                Am I just being too hopeful and this release doesn't mean what I think it will mean?

Is this what we've all been wanting since Epstein was arrested and charged? Since he was murdered?
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                X