Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

+1.

Seems like a lot of people sold their souls to get conservative judges. They seem to excuse his behaviors by saying "Well, he got a lot of conserviative judges through."

They got their conservative judges at the expense of having a president who is not a role model, cannot lead and does not set a good example of Christian behavior.
    You said you did that in an earlier post.

Trump says “stupid things but his policies have been mainstream, and bipartisan just 10-20 years ago. He offered Dreamers amnesty for a wall that even 10 years ago both Dems and Republicans were in favor of. He’s for legal immigration and against illegal immigration. Trump has been on the right side against China who will be the U.S.A ‘s biggest competitor (maybe enemy) in the next Decade and Half Century. China has been against human rights and they will be sanctioned for their HongKong policies. He has given Russia bigger sanctions than Obama. He has required other countries to pay their fair share to NATO. Sanctuary cities have fought him because they want to fund illegals with welfare programs and Trump doesn’t believe we should begin giving them money to wreck our social safety net. He is against social medicine and most Democrats are close to wanting free health care to all, including illegals.
    Last edited by Shockm; June 21, 2020, 11:03 PM.

Comment

I was a solid Repub until Brownback tried to bankrupt the state by eliminating taxes for - pretty much the wealthy. People working at or near minimum wage have no ability to pay for police, fire, roads, etc. When the wealthy no longer have to pay for those services, then who pays for them? Trump did pretty much the same at the national level. And then he increased spending.

I was a solid Repub because I believed in a government that had a balanced budget. Repubs had always told me that was their goal.

The moment the Repub politicians got their donors a huge tax break that grossly increased the national debt, I lost confidence in the Republican party.

Dems are known as the "tax and spend" group. Repubs spend more, but reduce taxes. If I have a choice between "tax and spend" and "don't tax, but spend even more", I'm going to choose"\ "tax and spend" every time. That goes back to Reagan who began the conservative pattern of increasing the national debt if it benefitted the upper tier of wealth in the USA.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

What I'm hearing from my Republican acquaintances is more like what Bolton was saying yesterday. They will either write-in a candidate or sit this one out. Especially those who are life-long republicans. I can respect that position.

It's going to be up to us folks in the middle to move this election. I'm not crazy about Biden, but I have a big enough sample size of Trump that I think that we, as a country, will be better off without him.

Hopefully a new generation of leaders will start stepping up. This is their world now, let's give them their chance and see what they can do. They might do a better job of fixing our problems than my generation did.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

You said you did that in an earlier post.

Trump says “stupid things but his policies have been mainstream, and bipartisan just 10-20 years ago. He offered Dreamers amnesty for a wall that even 10 years ago both Dems and Republicans were in favor of. He’s for legal immigration and against illegal immigration. Trump has been on the right side against China who will be the U.S.A ‘s biggest competitor (maybe enemy) in the next Decade and Half Century. China has been against human rights and they will be sanctioned for their HongKong policies. He has given Russia bigger sanctions than Obama. He has required other countries to pay their fair share to NATO. Sanctuary cities have fought him because they want to fund illegals with welfare programs and Trump doesn’t believe we should begin giving them money to wreck our social safety net. He is against social medicine and most Democrats are close to wanting free health care to all, including illegals.
          Please don't confuse them with facts. Orange man bad. Rich people bad. White people bad. Cops bad.

Some people will "sit this one out"? Way to perform their civic duty. That should make things better.

I have a big enough sample size that our country will be in the **** if we elect ANOTHER career politician who also suffers from dementia. President Trump is full of flaws, and he's FAR from a conservative in so many ways, yet he's 100 times better than any alternative that the Dems are putting forward. I hope to heck everyone that votes Dem or "sits this one out" is in love with Biden's VP because that's going to be the one making the decisions, that person and Pelosi. *golf clap*

Comment

Anyone that thinks he is the smartest person in the world and listens to none of his experts will kill this nation and all of us. HE IS AN IDIOT. We can not have 4 more years of this. I would vote for anyone except Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by B1ShockFan View Post
              Anyone that thinks he is the smartest person in the world and listens to none of his experts will kill this nation and all of us. HE IS AN IDIOT. We can not have 4 more years of this. I would vote for anyone except Trump.
              If Trump loses, we won’t have four years left of equality in US. He hasn’t gotten us into any wars or killed any US citizens, so I’m seeing him as safer than Obama was. And Biden...it’s possible he was smarter than Trump at one time.
              Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

If Trump loses, we won’t have four years left of equality in US. He hasn’t gotten us into any wars or killed any US citizens, so I’m seeing him as safer than Obama was. And Biden...it’s possible he was smarter than Trump at one time.
                We have equality now in the US? His reaction to the coronavirus has killed US citizens, and his "smarter than his experts" message is sending a wrong message to US citizens regarding this killer virus. I would not bet we are not in a war if he gets another 4 years, you know he is also smarter than his generals.

Comment

The republican party needs to stand up to him, they must do better. It appears he has destroyed the party already.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Please don't confuse them with facts. Orange man bad. Rich people bad. White people bad. Cops bad.

Some people will "sit this one out"? Way to perform their civic duty. That should make things better.

I have a big enough sample size that our country will be in the **** if we elect ANOTHER career politician who also suffers from dementia. President Trump is full of flaws, and he's FAR from a conservative in so many ways, yet he's 100 times better than any alternative that the Dems are putting forward. I hope to heck everyone that votes Dem or "sits this one out" is in love with Biden's VP because that's going to be the one making the decisions, that person and Pelosi. *golf clap*
                    With Biden, besides the dimentia, we will have open borders, medicare or free health care for illegals and rationed/less health care for Seniors, pay Social Security to illegals and bankrupt our social safety net (medicare and Social Security are already almost bankrupt), cities with little to no police and high crime (glad I live in Wichita), more dead babies who are almost born, and I haven't even mentioned Biden's corrupt practices which lines his son's pockets. Sounds like a way to run a country. Who cares about facts when you love the corrupt Democrat and hate the egotistical Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                      I was a solid Repub until Brownback tried to bankrupt the state by eliminating taxes for - pretty much the wealthy. People working at or near minimum wage have no ability to pay for police, fire, roads, etc. When the wealthy no longer have to pay for those services, then who pays for them? Trump did pretty much the same at the national level. And then he increased spending.

I was a solid Repub because I believed in a government that had a balanced budget. Repubs had always told me that was their goal.

The moment the Repub politicians got their donors a huge tax break that grossly increased the national debt, I lost confidence in the Republican party.

Dems are known as the "tax and spend" group. Repubs spend more, but reduce taxes. If I have a choice between "tax and spend" and "don't tax, but spend even more", I'm going to choose"\ "tax and spend" every time. That goes back to Reagan who began the conservative pattern of increasing the national debt if it benefitted the upper tier of wealth in the USA.
                      Aargh,
                      You've mentioned your concern with your cancer illness and the future it brings, well you may as well realize that if the Democrats gain hold of the White House, and the Senate, (they will obviously hold onto the House), be prepared for RATIONED HEALTH CARE, with older people being put at the back of the line. That's what has happened in Canada and Europe. That's why they come to America to get their treatments and surgeries. The older one is, the cost/life analysis puts them at the end of the line. 89 years old? You don't need a pacemaker. 75 years old? You don't need a knee replacement. 75 years old? Stage 4 Cancer means you can't live a good life anyway and it would cost too much.

Comment

Yeah, Trump is not well spoken, has no filter, impulsive, narcissistic and tweets do damn much but 'Sleepy Joe' for Pres? Dude will be 78 around election time, loves to sneak up behind women and sniff their hair and can't hold in his farts due to his age. Vote for the lesser of two evils.

Comment

Originally posted by B1ShockFan View Post

We have equality now in the US?
                          Yes, but that’s changing.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

The triggered Libs are hilarious and simply do not understand. The silent majority is absolutely strong still and Trumps base will lead to a fairly easy victory for him come November. You really want a career politician who has shown no leadership skills whatsoever and is senile to try and serve as President? That aside, Biden is likely to choose Wacko Warren, Crazy Kamala, or another VP with little to no experience at the National level. Is that really a recipe for winning an election? If something were to happen to him, you really want that running the country? Just look at the liberal cities in this country and that is how the entire country will look (Seattle, San Fran, etc.).

Comment

There will be gunfire in the streets should either Trump or Biden win. Book it.

Comment

Liberal policies, for whatever reason, have been brought to the light since the election of President Trump. His anti -ahem- politically-correct stance pisses off a lot of the right people. That is a good thing, and we need more of it in this country. Maybe a healthy debate with libs on this stance? Oh, wait...

Anyone know when the date of the first debate is? We'll see who has a firmer grasp on Domestic and Foreign policy, with numbers to back it up. Our President obviously will not appease those who feel morally bound to erase history, as he will surely address, as biden will have to, on a stage, one on one. He may put forth a good argument. Those who agree will vote for him. Those who don't, won't. It's just that simple.

Next, debate the President's policy toward China vs. bidens policy. Educated people know the President will have the upper hand in that debate topic as well. Speaking of that, Bolton lost any credibility he had when he claimed our President is nestled snugly into the back pocket of the Chinese. That goofball (bolton) was sending out a false message to the useful idiots with itching ears, both in congress and on Shockernet : ) (lighten up)... When's bolton going up to Capital Hill for an honest heart-to-heart? Uh, never mind on that one... Now, back to biden...

Oh yeah, anyone heard the latest on that investigation being conducted by the DC outsider, Durham, is his name? Talk about about dirty cops (AND politicians). MSNBC said that was a conspiracy, right?
                                Last edited by ShockingButTrue; June 22, 2020, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X