Trump's anemic rally in Tulsa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump's anemic rally in Tulsa.

https://www.dickpolman.net/2020/06/2...-fudge-sundae/.

Tulsa draws more Shocker fans than MAGAs. LMFAO.
    Dominance is a state of mind.

Biden’s Rally?

Comment

Don't break out the party hats just yet my deranged friend. His base in undeterred. Just because the brighter half of the Republican party is not impressed with having indoor rallies in the middle of a pandemic, doesn't mean we aren't voting for him in November. I mean Biden - The Manchurian Candidate - for the Left instead? You MUST be joking.... ROFL!

T

Comment

I've been a Republican all my life. Trump is a POS. I can't believe this is the best the Republican party can do. SMH.
        Professional gas passer.

Comment

Originally posted by blackandgold View Post
          I've been a Republican all my life. Trump is a POS. I can't believe this is the best the Republican party can do. SMH.
          Maybe so, but he's the only one strong enough to stand up to the Left. You voting for Communism in November?

T

Comment

Many people agree at least a little with you. Many Republicans love him. A good number don’t love him but thought Obama sold out America and the Clinton regime would have been worse. Many of those also thought Bush didn’t fight for them enough. You have forgot why many people voted for him.

Comment

You realize he used to be a democrat right? He will lie, cheat, cohort with the chinese and russians, anything to win. I'm not willing to sell my soul for this guy. It's not worth it.
              Professional gas passer.

Comment

You realize he used to be a democrat right? He will lie, cheat, cohort with the chinese and russians, anything to win. I'm not willing to sell my soul for this guy. It's not worth it.
                You're right, Sleepy Joe is a much better choice. Shouldn't discriminate against those suffering from dementia. SMH

Comment

Same here, however, I didn't even vote for him the first time around (did a write in). He's even a bigger doofus now, yet, I have no choice but to vote for him this time.

He's also not the best the party has, but it's way to late in the election year now for him to foul up big enough to get replaced and the Republicans be successful.

The real sad thing is that it is him personally, not his policies, that will cost him the election. It could have been so simple.

Comment

I didn’t vote for him last time. I will this time. I have lots of disagreement with his character and some with his policies. I have far less disagreement with him than I do with democrats that won’t call out the ideological mob.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                      Don't break out the party hats just yet my deranged friend. His base in undeterred. Just because the brighter half of the Republican party is not impressed with having indoor rallies in the middle of a pandemic, doesn't mean we aren't voting for him in November. I mean Biden - The Manchurian Candidate - for the Left instead? You MUST be joking.... ROFL!

T

Trump has captured the Republican Party the way Stalin consolidated power in the late twenties and early thirties. Other than Romney, there is no national Republican with the integrity and courage to stand up to him. He defecates daily on the honor of the country and "his" party.
                      Dominance is a state of mind.

Comment

Trump has destroyed the Republican party and America, I too have been a lifetime Republican but will NOT vote for Trump. I think he is just the wrong person, sends a terrible personal message, not one that I feel anyone can look up to especially our children. We need a president that will try to pull this country together, we can see how he is intentionally dividing this country and a divided country will fall.

Comment

Originally posted by B1ShockFan View Post
                          Trump has destroyed the Republican party and America, I too have been a lifetime Republican but will NOT vote for Trump. I think he is just the wrong person, sends a terrible personal message, not one that I feel anyone can look up to especially our children. We need a president that will try to pull this country together, we can see how he is intentionally dividing this country and a divided country will fall.
                          You want a role model for children? Don’t shirk your duties as a father. Anyone that wants to be president doesn’t deserve the honor. I’m sure you are/will be a good parent. Keep it up! Don’t pass the buck.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by ROOT ANGRY! View Post

Trump has captured the Republican Party the way Stalin consolidated power in the late twenties and early thirties. Other than Romney, there is no national Republican with the integrity and courage to stand up to him. He defecates daily on the honor of the country and "his" party.
                            Wrong! Trump is not executing the descentors . Romney was told he would put black folks in chains. He wanted to prove them wrong so he marched alongside a Marxist ideology. Trump falls well short of the standards of the office, but if Trump is not elected, there will be no office for which a standard will be upheld.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

Trump is an ineffective leader. He has not expanded his voter base, he has shrunk it. Wufan is the only person I know who did not vote for him last time and will this time.

I say this because there are at least 3 people on here (besides myself) who won't vote for him and one who will.

If this unscientific sample is correct, he is in deep doo-doo. Note I don't think the numbers are totally accrurate, but I look at the 12 percentage point lead that Biden has opened up and I can't help but think Trump is in big trouble, and perhaps this is why he had Barr fire the SDNY prosecutor. He may not be able to pardon people like Guiliani, so he wants to kill that investigation (for starters) to shield them from legal problems.

Not only that, but the R's are totally losing their support in urban areas due to the COVID-19. Our governor is starting to take incoming because he would not require the wearing of masks in urban areas.

Comment

Working...
                              X