No announcement yet.

Favorite TV shows anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regardless whether you watch the NBA or not, you should definitely check out "Giannis" on Amazon Video (it's free with Amazon Prime).
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Has anyone seen The Hill on Netflix? It's supposed to be kind of Rudy type movie about a baseball player in Texas?

Comment

• I'll check out The Hill. The wife and I have enjoyed Shogun on FX. I enjoyed Monsieur Spade...the wife not so much,

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          Has anyone seen The Hill on Netflix? It's supposed to be kind of Rudy type movie about a baseball player in Texas?
          Yup! Pretty good. Not as good as Rudy but worth a watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Just watched Rudy for the umpteenth time last week; awesome movie.

Still gives me the chills...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Just watched Rudy for the umpteenth time last week; awesome movie.

Still gives me the chills...

Try and catch "Giannis" on Amazon Prime.

Comment

• Don’t know if it’s already been said, but I found this cute old show called “Seinfeld” that was recommended after I got done watching “Friends”. Has anybody else watched it?
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Masters of the Air is really really good.
                  The Dynasty is great.
                  Expedition X on Discovery+ has 2 episodes in season 6 I highly recommend about Eloise Asylum. Everything is super campy until the woman gets choked by a ghost. It could be staged and I believe a lot of it is, but in that moment she is so shook that I have a hard time doubting it.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Just watched The Hill and just went through a box of Kleenex. I’ll give it a WstateU 98%.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Just watched The Hill and just went through a box of Kleenex. I’ll give it a WstateU 98%.
                      Fun fact, you can also go through a box of Kleenex scrolling through the candy thread.

Comment

• Any Shockernetter who can make it through My All American without getting watery eyes is a man's man! I really liked it and its a true story!

Comment

Any Shockernetter who can make it through My All American without getting watery eyes is a man's man! I really liked it and its a true story!
                          Wow, just wow! That one got to me. One of the few times I've ever cheered for the burnt orange.
                          Another WstateU 98%er...

Comment

Working...
                          X