Big screen star dead at 80

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big screen star dead at 80

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/chimp-1930s-us-tarzan-films-dead-80-093119035.html

RIP!
    Cheetah, a chimpanzee said to have performed in the "Tarzan" films of the 1930s, has died at the age of 80, according to the Florida sanctuary where he lived.
    "It is with great sadness that the community has lost a dear friend and family member on December 24, 2011," the Suncoast Primate Sanctuary in Palm Harbor, Florida announced on its website.
    Cheetah was said to have performed in "Tarzan the Ape Man" (1932) and "Tarzan and His Mate" (1934), classic films about a man reared in the jungle starring Johnny Weissmuller and Maureen O'Sullivan.
    :watermelon:
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

An ardant supporter of Nancy Pelosi, Cheetah was a registered Democrat.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      An ardant supporter of Nancy Pelosi, Cheetah was a registered Democrat.
      Thats one smart chimp!
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

R.I.P.
        An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Working...
        X