No announcement yet.

Week 17--(@Denver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cassel should be the quarterback next year. Trade Orton for a draft pick and get RG3, Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
      Cassel should be the quarterback next year. Trade Orton for a draft pick and get RG3, Problem solved.
      Orton is a free agent now.

Comment

I'd be happier if neither Orton or Cassel were starting for KC next year.

I don't care if Romeo gets the job or not. We could do worse, but he doesn't have the greatest record.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

The players will play their hearts out for Romeo. We have seen that. The team refused to play for Haley. When Haley left they woke up and started playing ball. They love Romeo, and when the locker room surrounds a coach like that, oh and he coaches the team well enough to beat one of the best teams ever, and lost one game because of Richard Seymour, he will get it. The only way he doesn't is if Cowher wants it.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
          Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Id like to keep Crennel. My biggest concern is who takes over the defense? Also he did some good things with Cleveland while he was there. With that said I have no problem if one of the bigger names wants the job.

Resign Orton. Cassel if still on the team should be the #2.

Comment

Belechik couldnt even win in cleveland, so i dont hold that against Romeo at all. I say let him have it.
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Keep Romeo as Coach or DC if Cowher would take the coaching job. Get rid of Cassel and get somebody in the draft. We're paying Cassel way too much for what he is delivering.

Comment

Cassel's deal was front end loaded. He what he will be paid this year is not what it would seem
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Cassell
                    2011 - 4.75 Million + 7.5 Million Roster Bonus

2012 - 5.25 Million
                    2013 - 7.50 Million
                    2014 - 9.00 Million
                    2015 - Free Agent

Comment

Interesting. Where did you find that?

Comment

Working...
                      X