Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Students be On-Campus for Fall 2020?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post
    With the California State University system announcing they will keep the fall semester online, is it just a matter of time before other university systems follow suit?
    I tried to sniff out sarcasm here but it seemed like you meant what you said to me so if I’m wrong, give me credit for “sniffing”. But Cal is full of “snowflakes”. The LA mayor said yesterday that they may wait until August before opening up their economy. What a train wreck. One shouldn’t follow where they are going unless they want an all out depression. College Seniors will not find any jobs there.

Comment

If I'm a university with half a brain (and in a state whose leaders have at least half a brain), I'm calling every student in my database from California right now to let them know we are having in-person classes in the fall.
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post
        With the California State University system announcing they will keep the fall semester online, is it just a matter of time before other university systems follow suit?
        Cal State system, outside of a few campuses (San Diego State and Fresno State) are primarily commuter schools with large online populations already. Ever heard of Cal State - Channel Islands? Yea, didn't think so.

I would not read too much into it, personally. I can't imagine the even the UC system following suit.

A lot of the reopening of college campuses also revolve around whether or not schools can get professors to agree to teach in-person classes.
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
        X