X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    Just stumbled on this pretty interesting write-up on Tebow:

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/7...ving-tim-tebow
    No question that he is a good guy but as George Carlin said "Keep thy religion to thyself".
    An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
      No question that he is a good guy but as George Carlin said "Keep thy religion to thyself".
      What would good would our faith be if we didn't live it out publicly?

Comment

Those who want people of faith to keep it to themselves are often times those who constantly talk down faith the loudest and the first to bring it up
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
          What would good would our faith be if we didn't live it out publicly?
          [@SB Shock:]Good enough for Jesus... I mean, if you believe what you read in the bible. Some do. Some don't. Your call. ;-)

[@Kung Wu:] The Reilly piece was a good one. I caught it when it came out. Very impressive stuff.

[@no one specifically] You know some guys are really into Uma Thurman? I don't get the attraction. I really don't get it. If you keep yapping, yammering and testifying about the awesomeness of Uma Thurman, then eventually... probably, I'll get annoyed and tell you to shut up. I might even make some jokes at your expense. Keep it up and I'll throw some expletives your way for good measure.

It's absurd to then claim that I hate Uma Thurman (I don't), it's even more absurd to claim that I'm somehow persecuting you for your love of Uma Thurman. That line of thinking is squarely in the realm of 15 year old pretty pretty princesses who talk too much on the phone, and punctuate sentences with upward inflection. Not everything is about you, nor is it about your bridegroom.
          I think Pringles original intention was to make tennis balls... but on the day the rubber was supposed to show up a truckload of potatoes came. Pringles is a laid-back company, so they just said, "**** it, cut em up!" - MH

Comment

The Gifted Young Athlete

An open letter from Kenny Powers to Tim Tebow

Be advised the letter from Kenny Powers contains some foul language, sprinkles of blasphemy, a healthy dose of heresy, and is meant for a mature audience. It's also pretty funny. Enjoy.

Please don't read the article and come back here crying about how Grantland, ESPN, ABC, HBO, and the Disney corporation teamed up with Obama to declare war on religion, mock mid-westerners, and destroy the American family.

The fact that people get AIDS who aren't even gay is as serious as it is sad.

Enjoy!

Last edited by Wu du Nord; February 9, 2012, 06:13 AM.
            I think Pringles original intention was to make tennis balls... but on the day the rubber was supposed to show up a truckload of potatoes came. Pringles is a laid-back company, so they just said, "**** it, cut em up!" - MH

Comment

Working...
            X