X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Happy hour vaccines:

Researchers are calling for vaccine types that better protect us against infection, not just severe disease. But more money and data are needed to widen their scope.

Comment

Comment

• scary

Comment

• However, the CDC still isn't backing down.

Masking Likely Did Little to Slow the Spread of COVID-19, Cochrane Review Finds
            By Ross Pomeroy
            February 11, 2023

In the fields of health and medicine, the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews may be the most trusted source of information. So when a massive Cochrane review finds that face-masking likely did little to reduce the spread of COVID-19, it's worth paying attention.

The international team of researchers reviewed 78 randomized, controlled trials, including six conducted during the COVID-19 pandemic, conducted in both community and healthcare settings. They sought to find out whether surgical or KN95 masks reduced the spread of respiratory illnesses like influenza and COVID-19.

Their findings?

"Compared with wearing no mask in the community studies only, wearing a mask may make little to no difference in how many people caught a flu‐like illness/COVID‐like illness."

Surprisingly, more robust KN95 masks were found to be similarly ineffective, even in healthcare settings. "Compared with wearing medical or surgical masks, wearing N95/P2 respirators... may make little to no difference in how many people catch a flu‐like illness or respiratory illness," the authors found.

The tepid results seem at odds with strictly imposed community mask mandates that were commonplace during the pandemic.

https://www.realclearscience.com/art...ds_881056.html

Comment

• Rory Cooper @rorycooper

The Chicago Teacher's Union was still striking to keep schools closed in January 2022. Now in 55 schools, there are NO STUDENTS proficient in math or reading.

Comment

Comment

• Michael Shellenberger @ShellenbergerMD

Now that the U.S. Department of Energy has joined FBI in concluding that the coronavirus likely leaked from a lab, it’s worth remembering that the media, en masse, condemned the lab leak theory as a “debunked conspiracy theory,” and Facebook censored people who dared suggest it

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                    A well-respected doctor suggested I watch this video. Worth 21 minutes of your time and definitely thought provoking. Form your own opinions, no comments are necessary… and yes, I intended to post it here and probably should post in the Covid-19 thread.

We need a strong leader and I’m not sure who that should be; the inmates are running the asylum. God bless us…

It definitely belongs in here and I will respond to it thusly:

https://www.techarp.com/facts/us-rel...9-virus-wuhan/

People are sharing an article by The Standard newspaper in Hong Kong, in which David Martin claimed that the US government intentionally released the COVID-19 virus in Wuhan, to trigger a global pandemic so that people will accept vaccines!

The article is being shared not only by anti-vaccination activists and conspiracy theorists, but also pro-CCP netizens and the Chinese 50 Cent Army (wumao, 五毛) as “evidence” that the COVID-19 pandemic was caused by the United States, and not China.

Here is an excerpt from the article. It’s long, so feel free to skip to the next section for the facts!

So if it's okay with ya'll... I think I'll reject the "good doctor's" premise outright, in spite of the fact it carried impressive displays of authenticity (see: ShOcKiNg CoViD ScAm chyron in bright pink...

The Great American Intelligence Swindle continues.

WstateU Any chance you could share the name of the referring doctor to this insightful "summit" so that we may all consider it, if/when we chose to utilize their services in the future?

P.S. Why is anybody still talking about the pandemic? Oh, that's right. Because political. It was over for me the moment I got my vaccination. That was like April of 2021. So "my" pandemic lasted about one year exactly.

P.P.S. To my knowledge, I never became host to the Alien Seed. I followed the sage advice of the CDC/NIH/Fauci and reaped the rewards. Science. Logic. Rationality. Winning.

Comment

• Did you wake from a medically induced coma recently?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        Did you wake from a medically induced coma recently?
                        Oh I'm still in a coma of sorts brother: Shocker, political, etc. Way too many eye-rolling current events to take things seriously. I'm way past cynicism.

My life is all work, family, and love. I'm cut off from as many "social/news/other media" sources as I can manage.

I propose we roll back the clock to 1950. Leave it to Beaver style...

Comment

• "Risk of Covid varied by the # of Covid vaccine doses previously received. The higher the number of vaccines previously received, the higher the risk of contracting Covid"

Comment

• move on?

Comment

• OPINION
                              The real data behind the new COVID vaccines the White House is pushing
                              By Marty Makary and Tracy Beth Høeg
                              Published Sep. 14, 2023, 9:02 p.m. ET

https://nypost.com/2023/09/14/the-re...se-is-pushing/

Marty Makary, MD, MPH, is a professor at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine and author of “The Price We Pay.” Tracy Beth Høeg, MD, PhD, is an epidemiologist at the University of California, San Francisco.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                                OPINION
                                The real data behind the new COVID vaccines the White House is pushing
                                By Marty Makary and Tracy Beth Høeg
                                Published Sep. 14, 2023, 9:02 p.m. ET

https://nypost.com/2023/09/14/the-re...se-is-pushing/

Marty Makary, MD, MPH, is a professor at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine and author of “The Price We Pay.” Tracy Beth Høeg, MD, PhD, is an epidemiologist at the University of California, San Francisco.
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X